• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

RIP the 2 Filipino Teams. Denied VISAs twice.
tears.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My empire of bug people just got wiped off the face of the galaxy in Stellaris. I can't even tell you guys how gutted I am right now. I'm actually going to cry.
oexTA6a.gif

Nere

Just had a game played with a feeder tidehunter. Tinker tped on him and ganked him and tidehunter just said the most ridiculous thing I have heard on dota "guys tinker's boots are on cd push now", the sad part? The guy is level 87 with 2500 hours played on dota I mean wtf???

Just had a game played with a feeder tidehunter. Tinker tped on him and ganked him and tidehunter just said the most ridiculous thing I have heard on dota "guys tinker's boots are on cd push now", the sad part? The guy is level 87 with 2500 hours played on dota I mean wtf???
Whats your mmr?

We were 23-3 and 15k gold ahead, my carry got Dagon 5 without us having gotten rax yet and we lost. I'm rather sure between losing with 374 duel damage, 23-3 lead with throwing Dagon-buying carries and mid players who casually die 20 times and buyback half of it, I can easily claim the crown for playing the shittiest pubs on earth lately.

Kopite

Speaking of shitty teammates I played with a Gyro last night that maxed out missile and flak without a single point in rocket flare.
cBj1LTf.png

3.6k but it was an unranked game.

ye i dont know if its battle pass thing...but unranked is a mmr variance shitshow for me lately..... been matched with ppl from 800 mmr to 2.6k... this viper was triggering me all game were it not for the fact I looked at his profile, i would have thought of him as a typical run down mid rage feeder...
he had poison attack on auto cast the entire game which meant he never had mana in team fights..

Red UFO

guy picks offlane pugna and dies a million times
doesnt know that juggernauts ult is physical so he can just block it with w
"high skill" less than 200 mmr from "very high skill"
k

what a grotesque ogre of a man

He has a pretty wide frame. I am certain he would benefit a lot from making workout a habit. I looked similar to him (although probably a bit lighter) and trading the fat for muscles made quite a difference to my appearance. Getting rid of his second chin alone would make a huge difference for him. Being 25, I hope he starts soon as I see a lot of potential. But his physical prime will be gone soon sadly.

shira

Alright how do you play pokeman?

I've gotten the bonus stuff from wifi places, but how do play the actual game.

I have a pokemon in front of me and I've thrown 8 pokeballs at it. What am I missing here? Do I have to fight him or time the circles
cBj1LTf.png

Timing the circles makes it easier/harder to catch the Pokémon (the smaller the circle the easier it is).

Also if it wasn't obvious you actually have to hit the Pokémon with the Pokéball.

shira

Timing the circles makes it easier/harder to catch the Pokémon (the smaller the circle the easier it is).

Also if it wasn't obvious you actually have to hit the Pokémon with the Pokéball.
Also, the color of the circle tells you how easy it is to catch it, green being the easiest I believe.

smaller colored circle does not make it easier to catch UNLESS you hit inside the colored circle (it'll say GREAT! if you do)

in fact, bigger colored circle makes it easier, 'cause it's easier to get the NICE! bonus

to hit "inside the circle" you basically have to throw such that it hits the pokemon in the face, rather than on top of the head or whatever

it's hard to tell how hard you need to flick to get that to happen but once you get the hang of it for one pokemon it becomes easier to adjust for the rest

except zubat

FUCK zubat
goodjob.gif

TY for saving me the shame of having to ask some 10 year old on the street how to play babby gam

Russ T

Banned
smaller colored circle does not make it easier to catch UNLESS you hit inside the colored circle (it'll say GREAT! if you do)

in fact, bigger colored circle makes it easier, 'cause it's easier to get the NICE! bonus

to hit "inside the circle" you basically have to throw such that it hits the pokemon in the face, rather than on top of the head or whatever

it's hard to tell how hard you need to flick to get that to happen but once you get the hang of it for one pokemon it becomes easier to adjust for the rest

except zubat

FUCK zubat

Top Bottom