• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Hylian7

qYSWFhd.png

charm_laugh.gif
charm_laugh.gif
charm_laugh.gif

Hylian7

They gotta sell those things somehow

Steam controller is definitely underrated though. You can't really play Dota with it (other than Arcade games perhaps), but it works well for lots of games.

Steam Link isn't something I am interested in, mainly because I have an extra living room PC with SteamOS installed that serves the same purpose, but I can definitely see the appeal of it.

Chris R

<2k ish
i lost more games than winning though so i dunno if that counts into the calculation

edit: vgr yang denied visa again, why isn't valve helping this time? so strange

Losing and winning doesn't have much to do with calibration I think, it's about your personal contribution.

I bet you calibrate higher than you think. Supporting sub 3k is a PITA, 1 in 3 games I'll end up with carries that might know how to play the game :(

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
NX rumors got me a little hard TBH. I haven't read thru all of the stuff yet, but it sounds like Ninty may have found a way to combine the best parts of the Wii U, their legacy handhelds and tablet gaming, and covering the major weaknesses of all 3.

Honestly have not been this excited about a Nintendo console since the Super Nintendo. Can't wait to see an official reveal.

Russ T

Banned
i hope these rumors are true, and i also hope they're incomplete (really want the SCD stuff to turn out to be true, just cause i think the idea of that tech is cool)

Demoli

I am a simple man, I see monster hunter i buy that console.

Pokemon and Bravely third would help too.

Man once you get past the nostalgia baiting trash monsters, Generation turns into possibly the best one yet.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
NX is dumb. The future is Pokemon Go. Not The Zelda Scrolls: Hyrulrim on a glorified miniature xbox.

Kard8p3

I am a simple man, I see monster hunter i buy that console.

Pokemon and Bravely third would help too.

Man once you get past the nostalgia baiting trash monsters, Generation turns into possibly the best one yet.

I think niblesnarf is my most hated monster at this point.

Fuck anything that goes underground

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Fuck did Fish get perma'd??? Did he call someone a shithead for trash talking MonHun too?

Top Bottom