• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Chris R

Linked my badges

Anyone need MIDWEEK badges for TI? I'd hate to sell them to scalpers for $25 or whatever, but will if I can't find a gaffer in need.

Artanisix

O1qfqyD.jpg

vote for your leader

shira

ROFL TI6 already turning into a joke.

- LGD.Sep rejected visa cannot attend
- VGR.Yang final visa attempt
- TNC, Execration similar situation

US immigration too stronk
facepalm.gif

Low Tier
'I'm really into Asian culture in general :)'

Hylian7

i've seen slahser go daedulus pa because it's the single highest dps item she can get now apart from divine

That sounds really silly when you need survivability and utility items. She already has damage, don't you need other things to actually do said damage? BKB, HotD/Satanic, Battle Fury, Basher/Abyssal, MKB, Butterfly, Skadi, AC, Deso, or even Echo Sabre. These are all things that are leaps and bounds better choices than Daedalus on a hero that already has the best crit in the game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
ROFL TI6 already turning into a joke.

- LGD.Sep rejected visa cannot attend
- VGR.Yang final visa attempt
- TNC, Execration similar situation

US immigration too stronk
facepalm.gif
So, LGD and VGR have standin's, right? Or is Friends going to get invited to TI6 like Mouse at TI2.

kionedrik

That sounds really silly when you need survivability and utility items. She already has damage, don't you need other things to actually do said damage? BKB, HotD/Satanic, Battle Fury, Basher/Abyssal, MKB, Butterfly, Skadi, AC, Deso, or even Echo Sabre. These are all things that are leaps and bounds better choices than Daedalus on a hero that already has the best crit in the game.

I might be wrong on this so please someone correct me if I am but didn't the change to PA's crit a while back make it stack with other crits?

Twookie

I might be wrong on this so please someone correct me if I am but didn't the change to PA's crit a while back make it stack with other crits?

no, the highest crit takes priority

slahser always likes to go unorthodox builds like these tbh, he has a lot of success with it too

but yeah daedalus on pa is preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty shit

Chris R

I still wonder how the fuck bandwidth caps on home internet connections actually exist in this day and age.

Lack of competition and being in the middle of fucking nowhere makes it commonplace in Alaska. I'd welcome Comcast with open arms if they came up, and I'm being serious.

Just saw the Secret Shop stuff, hope there is more they haven't shown yet, if not I'll grab a pint glass and a blind plush box and call it good.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Will any of the attire be on sale for chumps like me not going to TI?

I need those void pants in my life!
dac15_face.gif

Top Bottom