• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

TI6: No CIS teams
HePOn8x.gif

i couldn't wait for that FF9 pc release either, until I found out it's just the android app repacked with an emulator
facepalm.gif

edit: oh looking at that thread now, i see that was misleading, as unity has to include those lisences for the mobile emulator for the pc release. w o o p s i e

yeah, it turned out to be that, i read that "it was just the android app repacked with the emulator" thread, and then didn't check the thread later to find out that wasn't the case

I watched a stream and sadly it is the android app, repackaged as a Steam game.

The back and forth here has been amazing to watch. VP's resolve when they're on the back foot has been amazing to watch. Would love to see a game 3.

shira

If you missed the 7900+ MMR avg game yesterday it's a pretty good watch and ODP solo casted it live like a champ. A lot better than watching CIS get dumpstered from the stoneage into the Cambrian period

45m full cast: https://www.twitch.tv/odpixel/v/60356160
15m hilights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxMvWFDf7X8
https://yasp.co/matches/2292660125/

LGD.Maybe : Tiny
GH.God : Wisp
VG.End : Juggernaut
EG.Bulba : Enchantress
LGD.Sep : Earth Spirit

MagE : Lion
VG.Yang : Void
Secret.RTZ : Invoker
DC.w33 : Sven
LGD.xiao8 : Bounty Hunter

shira

is china back?
AU7Amsc.gif

No Nahaz is just a moron.

China get rekt at Shangahi --> Nahaz logic MVP must be amazing
China reshuffles, no stats --> Nahaz logic MVP direct invite to Manila
MVP get rekt --> Nahaz logic China must be amazing

They didnt even know that fy was playing ES now smh

It's too early to say china is back right now but ViciR Ehome and newbee are definitely the top teams to look out for.
If Nono was playing with ViciR i would have been very confident in saying that they will reach the finals.

Zuly

Doesn't MVP have a terrible record against SEA teams? My guess is that MVP's success is more akin to the fact that the Western teams don't have much experience against MVP.

Demoli

I'll probably end up asking you a lot of questions. I'm currently trying to learn Dragon Knight, anything special I should know about him?

He's a pretty basic hero. Max Breath, then passive, then stun, putting points in ulti as you can.

Your auto attacks in dragon form deal dot damage since lvl 1 ult and it works on towers, great for pushing. Dragon Tail also becomes a ranged stun.

If you have trouble managing your mana soul ring is a good early game pick up.

I'll probably end up asking you a lot of questions. I'm currently trying to learn Dragon Knight, anything special I should know about him?

If you have any questions about most heroes just go to Purge's video series if you haven't checked him out yet.

Some of it will be out of date because he's being doing it for so long and patches have changed heroes but..a lot of the basics still works.

Here's a vid of his where he played DK recently

Twookie

I think he "shows offline" most of the time. I believe he and Captain Fish do this. I could be wrong, though.

i feel him. i do this all the time so i can play games alone without my friends spamming me to join skype/discord or whatever game they want me to play with them

• His dragon form does bonus damage to buildings so its great for pushing
  • I suggest maxing his Q first as its great for killing creeps (later in the game) and nuking heroes
  • his W stun range increases alot when you are in dragon form
  • Dragon form also does splash damage so its hits nearby enemies
  • Blink Dagger is great on him (blink in, stun, chop chop kill)

Here is a good build
You can get the Sange&Yasha before the Black King Bar tho

Also, check out dotabuff to see your match stats and the matches and builds of other players, including pro players (like the one in the picture)

Is today the day? Or is the fact that private test hasn't been updated for 10 hours a sign that iceFRUAD got to Earth Spirit and doesn't know what to do.
disapprove.gif

Top Bottom