• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Hylian7

P5 release date still not announced
As it should be. I'm sure one will come soon though, they don't even have a Japanese release date for it.

(As in, announce localizations for games that are already out in Japan instead of waiting until after games that aren't out in any region.)

TUSR

Banned
at least we can all agree that the new fire emblem games are awful pandering trash

not even i like them

id rather replay sacred stones 10 times than finish fates

Hylian7

at least we can all agree that the new fire emblem games are awful pandering trash

not even i like them

id rather replay sacred stones 10 times than finish fates
No lies detected.

They still have the gameplay, but storyline and artwork has gone completely out the window.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yO any of you nerds with the division we need +1 to glitch farm for massive (topkek) gears before they fix, MSG/ADD anbokr on steam

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I ordered twenty quids worth of food from dominoes for myself and ate it all and now I wish I were dead
dominos definitely hits diminishing returns very quickly. the first bite is amazing but the eighth slice makes you want to die.

shira

So us redcoats can discover your secrets and destroy you from the inside

Edit: an yeah, I'll take a shitty pizza over a fukin, shepherds pie or whatever any day

20150127-mrmikespizza590-07.jpg

Poutine pizza

Domino's is trash.

Did your anus ever recover its structural integrity?

eventually

Sacred Stones is def the one to get. People like FE7 a whole bunch and they're not wrong, but SS serves as the best introduction to the series, since it's a bit easier and lets you grind missions for EXP.

Where'd you get your doctorate in pizza? Domino's is fine.

guess ill check that one out

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
you're insane

i get that the grass is always greener on the other side

but you're insane

i know that you are a...........................ukaboo......but there's a reason why we invaded all those countries, it was to get all their food

DrPizza

Banned
I live in fucking New York, I have abundant options for both proper (Neapolitan) pizza and American-style pizza. Domino's is just not good, though their new recipes ARE much better than they used to be.

Hylian7

Sacred Stones is def the one to get. People like FE7 a whole bunch and they're not wrong, but SS serves as the best introduction to the series, since it's a bit easier and lets you grind missions for EXP.

Where'd you get your doctorate in pizza? Domino's is fine.

Sacred Stones isn't a bad one to start with, but IMO I think FE7 is better for it, mainly because of Lyn's story. It's a few chapters long, teaches all the mechanics, and if you lose any characters, you only lose them for the rest of Lyn's story and they come back in Eliwood's story (the main part of the game). Every move in FE7 has to be planned, you have to choose characters to use and ones you don't want to use.

In SS, you get all the time in the world, and could have an entire team of leveled characters if you wanted to, which is kind of a cheap way to play it in my opinion.

SS does have that glitch where you can get the monster spells though, so add that in it's favor.

Top Bottom