• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

https://www.captionbot.ai/

3yu3Ez5.png
9M51Fye.png
cqjVva0.png

Damn surfers

Russ T

Banned
I had Little Caesar's a couple years ago for the first time since like high school and... it was surprisingly kinda good? I don't know how it happened. It's always been terrible.

Cici's is top tier shit tho.

I kinda wanna give OG the benefit of the doubt but if they get knocked out in the LB though....

I mean, loathe to say it, but Nahaz is right. They need to play games. The won the major on the back of having the most professional games played on that iteration. The performance they had today and in recent tournaments shows a lot of flab and does nothing to indicate that they deserve the direct invites that they have been getting since Frankfurt. Especially considering how strong the region they play in is, so it isn't an EG situation (and OG isn't an EG caliber team).

DrPizza

Banned
I mean, loathe to say it, but Nahaz is right. They need to play games. The won the major on the back of having the most professional games played on that iteration. The performance they had today and in recent tournaments shows a lot of flab and does nothing to indicate that they deserve the direct invites that they have been getting since Frankfurt. Especially considering how strong the region they play in is, so it isn't an EG situation (and OG isn't an EG caliber team).

One could say the same about Vega going into ESL NY. They had the most experience on that patch thanks to having most games played. They dumpstered an EG who hadn't played since TI, and went on to win.

One could say the same about Vega going into ESL NY. They had the most experience on that patch thanks to having most games played. They dumpstered an EG who hadn't played since TI, and went on to win.

For sure, especially considering that was the debut of the RTZ V2 EG.

Post-roster lock shuffle complicates the invite process for Manila and should make this all interesting. If I was Valve, I'd cut down the direct invites down to like six, maybe even four, and have more qualifier spots.

KingKong

For sure, especially considering that was the debut of the RTZ V2 EG.

Post-roster lock shuffle complicates the invite process for Manila and should make this all interesting. If I was Valve, I'd cut down the direct invites down to like six, maybe even four, and have more qualifier spots.

Its gonna be weird for sure, like which Chinese team if any do you invite?

DrPizza

Banned
But it's was all you can eat for only $3.99!

My wife has an inexplicable love for Cici's, because it was a childhood favourite. Now don't get me wrong, I understand the allure--I still regard Makky Deez as a delicious treat--but it still baffles me.

My wife has an inexplicable love for Cici's, because it was a childhood favourite. Now don't get me wrong, I understand the allure--I still regard Makky Deez as a delicious treat--but it still baffles me.

I think everyone has that one fast food chain that they just for no reason really enjoy.

Like back in the summer I ate subway like 3 times a week

Top Bottom