• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

qTxEtT9.jpg

CM buffs confirmed.

TUSR

Banned
the iOS imgur app just sent me a push notification

"happy birthday shitty charmander"

it sent me a notification for the birthday of a meme

Red UFO

Traditional British food is all just shitty meals we had to make when we were poor farmers and had to just make meat and vedge into whatever tasteless shit we could come up with.
Shepherds pie = shit
Sunday roast = shit
British food = shit

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Randomed puck into a razor.

Got destroyed after level 6, I don't understand this matchup.

pls gibe advice

Sibylus

Banned
Shepherd's pie, heavy on the meat and taters, salty, peppery, with a side of dill pickles. Om fuckin' nom.

Certainly better than a Caesar's 5 dollar pizza. It's better than going hungry, but you can make something much better in your own kitchen with an ounce of effort.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the number of times i have been beaten by the capra demon not because he's actually tough but just because the camera gets me stuck in a corner and then i get boxed in by him and his dogs and killed

this is such a terribly designed fight

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
the number of times i have been beaten by the capra demon not because he's actually tough but just because the camera gets me stuck in a corner and then i get boxed in by him and his dogs and killed

this is such a terribly designed fight

probably the worst fight in all of souls, no matter how many times I fight him I end up resorting to cheesing him through some Youtube strat

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
the capra demon was ez as fuck idk how so many people have trouble. He looks cool af tho.

My first playthrough I beat him on the second try and almost killed him on the first try. I was a very leroy jenkinsish player back then but now when I play through it "smartly" his dogs always manage to stagger me or trap me.

Once you start fighting him in an open area later in the game he's mechanically an easy fight but the terrain he's originally located in is awful as fuck unless you're playing rambo.

Pratfall

i am one to give valve the benefit of the doubt on this shit, and maybe the loss of interest is somewhat out of their control, but their stewardship of this game has been pretty dogshit lately.

they need to put out balance patches and heroes more often and they need to make substantial updates to the in game interface.

inkls

i am one to give valve the benefit of the doubt on this shit, and maybe the loss of interest is somewhat out of their control, but their stewardship of this game has been pretty dogshit lately.

they ned to put out balance patches and heroes more often and they need to make substantial updates to the in game interface.

at least an update on the updated ui thing they talked about when they released source 2 client. Also, hero reworks kinda count as new heroes with the amount we get every patch, at least to me

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
OnN779q.png

6.86 came out in december.

shanghai compendium came out at the end of january.

knowing these facts, which do you think is higher up valve's priorities, patches or compendiums?

Top Bottom