• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I have never had a lamb shepherds pie. maybe that's my issue.

In that case you have eaten cottage pie not shepherds pie
DZtLeiS.gif

inkls

Warlock, ET, and Centaur are the only ones who should be buffed.

Implying that if they become t1 picks they wont be considered cancer

Just wanted to post the pic to come back on Kio's comment a few weeks ago about storm just not being meta. This isn't not being meta, this is the garbage bin of picks m8

kionedrik

Some sausages are encased in intestines. What's so much worse about haggis?

It's great, and at least you know what it was, that's better than hot dogs.

My country has a huge history intestine encased meats so I have perfect knowledge of how they are made and what's in them. The difference seems to be: a) we mostly use the noble meat inside and not the undesirable parts; b) I grew up with these so I can't be grossed up by something I fondly love since I was a child.

Maybe it was a case of wrong place and wrong time or maybe I wasn't grown up enough to enjoy it...

As hot dogs go...

Warlock, ET, and Centaur are the only ones who should be buffed.

How would you buff warlock to be more than a walking ulti? Maybe make his slow not a channel spell?

and troll and huskar
Troll, at least, sure. Huskar Idk. He can get a bit boring.
Implying that if they become t1 picks they wont be considered cancer
not like storm, since they're not inherently unfun to play in to.
As hot dogs go...
I cannot for the life of me remember which episode this is from and it's bugging me.
It's one of the World Cup/FIFA episodes. Got it.
Right right, so its ok if they're just mostly cancer instead of full cancer
yes.
How would you buff warlock to be more than a walking ulti? Maybe make his slow not a channel spell?
Probably rework chains, honestly. Skill is pitifully underwhelming.

I wouldn't have called gg if I was facing getting knocked out of the tournament.

OG got aegis
og got rapier
2 set of racks down already
30k behind
medusa no bb
jug no bb (i think)
0 reason to not just call it. Its not the first time they do that either.

Haven't watched too much OG lately but I feel like he is their weakest player by a good margin. Absolutely unremarkable #1.

Overall, I agree.

kionedrik

Probably rework chains, honestly. Skill is pitifully underwhelming.

They were buffed a couple patches ago when they made it pure(?) damage instead of hp removal. I also thing the cast range and/or cast point was improved recently. Maybe add damage amp to the targets? I honestly don't like how the hero is built and think it would be better to do a complete revamp...

They were buffed a couple patches ago when they made it pure(?) damage instead of hp removal. I also thing the cast range and/or cast point was improved recently. Maybe add damage amp to the targets? I honestly don't like how the hero is built and think it would be better to do a complete revamp...

Yeah, I'm talking completely scrapping chains and adding a different skill in to that slot.

I think his slow, ult, and heal are honestly fine. I wouldn't mind seeing the heal reworked a bit.

I wonder about combining chains and heal such that the chains applied to allies as well, and damage done to enemies healed the allies for a percent.

M.D

It's been a long time since I last watched dota or gave a fuck

OG series was entertaining but they need to get back to form, they been slacking ever since BTS

Fly and Notail need to switch position me thinks

Null talisman gives more damage and mana and the trade off is only a measly 3 agi. Makes no sense honestly, especially with an agi carry that will most likely get one himself.

Invoker doesn't lack damage or mana, he lacks armor and mana regen both of which aquila gives you. Aquila aura also helps with your split push. Basically null doesn't build into anything useful for you and your just going to end up selling it anyway whereas getting aquila makes up for some of the problems the hero has.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
So this just happened

EsKQegI.png

Lina's honor was insulted at hero select by the medusa and storm flaming him for sucking the previous match so the great vigilante punished the bad players of dota. Nonstop march down the lanes of couriers, gems, wards and even Lina herself. Gotta love Dota justice.

Pratfall

i think warlock needs the lina treatment honestly. buff him in the direction of being a mid rather than being stuck in the "support who needs lots of farm/xp" limbo he is in right now.

anyone else just get access to the overwatch beta and want to play some this weekend?

Top Bottom