• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

kionedrik

lol
how is this even possible? feels like homer setting cereal and milk on fire...

G.ZZZ

Berlin Pizza costs 3.80€. I have no idea how y'all can even afford shit given that I live in the richest country on this continent. I even know of a 2.50€ Pizza and it's not too terrible. It's essentially just a frozen pizza from a random super market they actually demand that price at the restaurant.

Eating out is relatively expensive in Italy compared to other countries, dor what i've seen, we may very well be the most expensive in europe. Maybe we just eat out less and cook more so eating out is more expensive?

52club

First job was at pizza hut, still remember hearing about the guy who would come in to make the dough getting fired within the same district. He was fucking the that nice warm dough, and then would go ahead and use the dough for customers. Good times.

That nasty story out of the way, I live just north of Chicago, and work in the loop and lived on the south side as well. After growing up in a rural area where the small towns only had Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Monicals, Little Ceasars...and now even a place like Blaze. That stuff is like hamburgers versus a nice steak. It isn't that hambugers are bad, but steak is just another level. So many small local chains that just make incredible pan, stuffed, and thin crust in the Chicago area. Having also lived in Boston not all bigger cities have a ton of great pizza choices.

Quesa

I think Dudley's is probably my favorite big chain pizza.

But I dunno. I had pizza at a place in Little Italy a last year when I went to see the Daily Show, and it was great but not, y'know, mind-blowing.

Zuly

Pizza Chains
4Head.png
4Head.png

Are good Pizzeria rare outside Italy? Or do they just cost way more? Because here pizza chains shops are really rare and a Pizza cost the same as it would in a Pizzeria (5-6 euros) , except, you know, it's shit
HassanChop.png

I would say New York, particularly in Brooklyn.

inkls

question. Since you can target oracle's purge on allies. Can you now target an ally next to an enemy hero that has repel on them and will that purge repel?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You could literally get a better frozen pizza from the supermarket for $5 than a little caesars. I can only hope you people are trolling and not actually advocating eating that shit.

Top Bottom