• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

lmao this is so bad
Look better in game IMO.

3mS6479.png
lo4qrrj.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
3.8k cliff jungling medusa that ran away after ulting and denied me in supernova (wtf)

zeus flaming me for letting am freefarm despite am having no items for 20 minutes (wtf)

void rushing naked radiance, not even brown boots, hadnt played the game for 6 months and went right into ranked so we had to walk him through all his changes and item builds, i knew mentioning the waga build was a mistake (wtf)

omni buying a few wards and waiting till the fights almost over to use ult (wtf)

my retarded ass was 1-4 at one point and farmed poorly all game (wtf)

we somehow won
699 wins aw ye

Hylian7

3.8k cliff jungling medusa that ran away after ulting and denied me in supernova (wtf)

zeus flaming me for letting am freefarm despite am having no items for 20 minutes (wtf)

void rushing naked radiance, not even brown boots, hadnt played the game for 6 months and went right into ranked so we had to walk him through all his changes and item builds, i knew mentioning the waga build was a mistake (wtf)

omni buying a few wards and waiting till the fights almost over to use ult (wtf)

my retarded ass was 1-4 at one point and farmed poorly all game (wtf)

we somehow won
699 wins aw ye
I didn't even know you could deny supernova...

inkls

Solo ranked game, our lion is called "positive mental attitude"

sees jungle bs go for small camp, pings for 20 sec straight.

clock-eyebrow.gif

We ended up destroying them still, but lol

Solo ranked game, our lion is called "positive mental attitude"

sees jungle bs go for small camp, pings for 20 sec straight.

clock-eyebrow.gif

We ended up destroying them still, but lol

I think I lose all hope that we are gonna win when I see a jungle blood seeker. Jungle axe too

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even know you could deny supernova...

dude claimed it was due to splitshot, looked at player perspective and he didnt even have it on. either he misclicked or just trolled me

shira

8zxahUj.jpg

*Expect delays and such
**First game scheduled for:
t1460791800z1.png

***One match at a time, subsequent follows shortly afterwards

LB2 (elimination)
VG.R vs VP
OG vs [A]
LB3 (elimination)
Winner (VG.R vs VP) vs Winner (OG vs [A])

UB3 (loser goes to LB4)
LGD vs Navi

-----------------------------------------------

SLi Invitational Day 4 of 4

t1460898000z1.png

LB4 Bo3
LB3 winner vs UB3 loser

Grand Final Bo5
LB4 winner vs UB3 winner

1st $45,000
2nd $20,000
3rd $12,000

Hylian7

I figured I might ask in this thread, in case anyone knows: One of my monitors displays picture for a few seconds, then goes black as if it as off, but the power light is still on and my PC thinks that monitor is connected. I tried it on other DVI cables, but no dice. I've had the monitor about 7 years now, and it is definitely out of warranty.

Should I call it dead or is there something else I should try?

Wok

Roaming Riki in action.

gsWSd8i.png

Farming heroes as much as farming creeps in the end.

I still miss the goold old days of massive regen while invisible. Nowadays, Riki cannot solo offlane without giving 100% farm to the ennemy.

Top Bottom