• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What did I ignore lol, you only said that:

Wheres the other buffs or changes?

no storm buffs without storm mechanical changes

qvpKQgs.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
did u know that the 'four fundamentals' parallels with the fundamental forces in physics goes beyond just lore?

for instance chaos knight's reality rift mirrors the fact that the strong force increases in strength with distance, so it has the effect of pulling quarks together if they get too far apart.

kotl's abiltiy to make enemies leak mana could be a reference to the fact that the weak force is responsible for radioactive decay, where atoms 'leak' radiation.

Pratfall

did u know that the 'four fundamentals' parallels with the fundamental forces in physics goes beyond just lore?

for instance chaos knight's reality rift mirrors the fact that the strong force increases in strength with distance, so it has the effect of pulling quarks together if they get too far apart.

kotl's abiltiy to make enemies leak mana could be a reference to the fact that the weak force is responsible for radioactive decay, where atoms 'leak' radiation.

post this to reddit dude

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the fact that midnight pulse does % hp based damage could be a reference to the fact that the force of gravity is proportional to the mass of the object (its 'hp' if u will)

the fact that midnight pulse does % hp based damage could be a reference to the fact that the force of gravity is proportional to the mass of the object (its 'hp' if u will)

this is some quality stuff

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
io, who represents the electromagnetic force, has to join himself to other heroes...what does the electromagnetic force do? u guessed it, it causes atoms to stick together to form molecules.

DrPizza

Banned
I was legit worried about sheever's delicate fingers when she was adjusting the rotors when someone else had the controller.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'but twobear, kotl releases a blast of light, which is electromagnetism!'

that's true but the reason why suns emit light is because of the weak force. so kotl releasing blasts of light makes perfect sense if u think about it!

G.ZZZ

'but twobear, kotl releases a blast of light, which is electromagnetism!'

that's true but the reason why suns emit light is because of the weak force. so kotl releasing blasts of light makes perfect sense if u think about it!

All of my wat

Just so we're here we could also say that CK ultimate represent quarks taken so far apart that they create new molecules with the potential of the strong force.

Also Wisp tether+relocate is clearly an example of photon nonlocality and entanglement.

SuperVinlin.png

marrec

Banned
All of my wat

Just so we're here we could also say that CK ultimate represent quarks taken so far apart that they create new molecules with the potential of the strong force.

Also Wisp tether+relocate is clearly an example of photon nonlocality and entanglement.

SuperVinlin.png

Except you can predict exactly where wisp is going to be after he relocates.

Vade

HEY G.ZZZ I'M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY OMNIKNIGHT. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX PURIFICATION LIKE HOW MUSSOLINI TRIED TO PURIFY ITALY BY KILLING ALL THE COMMIES? REPEL LIKE HOW ITALY PAID MUAMMAR GADDAFI TO REPEL ALL THE MIGRANTS? OR DEGEN AURA SO I CAN BE AS SLOW AS SOUTHERN ITALIANS.

Top Bottom