• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
we haven't heard anything about patch, dooesn't icefraud usually make some post on chinese twitter casually announcing it'll be out by the end of the week or w/e

Hylian7

we haven't heard anything about patch, dooesn't icefraud usually make some post on chinese twitter casually announcing it'll be out by the end of the week or w/e

Nope, he's more likely to respond to a random shitpost on the dev forums or reddit. I know he did that on the dev forums a few times.

Kade

Icefrog attends my masjid and he told me that the patch is out after Ramadan.

The resident scholar got word from the Sunni clerics in Medina that it is haram to release a balance patch prior to the holy month of Ramadan. Abdul "The Ice Frog" Ismail said he is not interested in giving up his guaranteed spot in Jannah he attained from building 20 (twenty) mosques in Sudan.

Kard8p3

AkO9eDU.png

ty

The resident scholar got word from the Sunni clerics in Medina that it is haram to release a balance patch prior to the holy month of Ramadan. Abdul "The Ice Frog" Ismail said he is not interested in giving up his guaranteed spot in Jannah he attained from building 20 (twenty) mosques in Sudan.

wow lol

TUSR

Banned

what

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

erpotiytlikjmge;rg'

XqjAwRM.jpg

kvk1

Icefrog attends my masjid and he told me that the patch is out after Ramadan.

k
i
l
l

m
e

lmao

Kard8p3

how is dark souls 3. i wanted to get it but wanted to watch 2bf play (some of )it first.

I've only played Dark Soul 1 and Bloodborne

marrec

Banned
Hey guys me and a buddy are actually trying to PLAY DOTA ( I know ) and getting weird connection issues what's up with that?

inkls

vanguard into radiance void is so fun.

Earlier today I played a game as void and i built mjollnir, moon shard (+another that was consumed) then our invoker used alacrity on me THWACK THWACK THWACK. I was so proud because i managed to go 755 gpm without a midas and in a game that was pretty close score wise (57-47)

Time walk makes it so easy to secure runes too. You walk in there and time walk out along with any damage they might have tried to inflict you.

Top Bottom