• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

HEY G.ZZZ I'M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY OMNIKNIGHT. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX PURIFICATION LIKE HOW MUSSOLINI TRIED TO PURIFY ITALY BY KILLING ALL THE COMMIES? REPEL LIKE HOW ITALY PAID MUAMMAR GADDAFI TO REPEL ALL THE MIGRANTS? OR DEGEN AURA SO I CAN BE AS SLOW AS SOUTHERN ITALIANS.
Damn.

Acinixys

Fuck all the stupid sudgestions to buff trash like Storm and Techies

Buff Jakiro and give Slardar his remodel

Thats all I want

Also OD and Invoker nerfs

G.ZZZ

HEY G.ZZZ I'M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY OMNIKNIGHT. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX PURIFICATION LIKE HOW MUSSOLINI TRIED TO PURIFY ITALY BY KILLING ALL THE COMMIES? REPEL LIKE HOW ITALY PAID MUAMMAR GADDAFI TO REPEL ALL THE MIGRANTS? OR DEGEN AURA SO I CAN BE AS SLOW AS SOUTHERN ITALIANS.

Savage, brutal, rekt.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

note: this would have also applied to procarbine except he's sicilian

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
DP will be the new cancer mid. She's been well hidden by OD and Invoker

Quesa

I went out and bought four button-up shirts yesterday

I'm going to start phasing out my t-shirts (especially the dota ones)

6.87 was a lie

Kopite

Teamed with a cunt that decided to intentionally feed all game. Reported and abandoned immediately. What's the worst punishment a dick like that could get from Valve?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
good man, t-shirts are disgusting

LCnCRPK.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
A wife beater is a tank top, a tank top is not a wifebeater. pls.

i mean i guess if u want to be specific a wifebeater is white.......................

maybe tusr means those loose tanktops that bros wear at the gym

maybe he should post photos so that we can assess
DZtLeiS.gif

Wok

Why are people expecting 6.87 anytime soon? I have not seen any annoucement that it was coming this month.

Top Bottom