• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

o8d0l04.gif

thats beautiful lool

give mirana better night vision. "princess of the moon"
FailFish.png

inkls

with 3.3 agi gain I hope her base dmg is awful

Increased attack range from 600 to 630.
Increased Starstorm main radius from 625 to 650.
Sacred Arrow now instantly kills any non-hero, non-ancient creep it collides with.

Increased agility gain from 2.75 to 3.3.
Increased Starstorm secondary radius from 325 to 425.

Starstorm
Second meteor now hits the closest enemy within the radius, instead of a random enemy.
Increased secondary radius from 175 to 325.

marrec

Banned
Nerf Mirana? Fucking please, she's only viable in the hands of highly skilled professionals like myself. If anything she needs a buff so that plebs will be able to be of use with her.

Wok

Change Mirana's ult to something Night Stalker style: it becomes night and all alied units have max night vision.

Aghanim upgrade: arrows stun longer at night, spell damage increased, range increased.

marrec

Banned
Marrec I enjoyed your post in the fear of flying thread.

I used to hate flying but being forced to do it some 50 odd times a year fixed me.

Mirana needs a better turn rate so that her leap isn't completely useless in certain situations. Like, Aghs upgrade: Her turn rate is okay now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i asked dotacapitalist to be my boyfriend and he rejected me with some lame line about 'already being someone's boyfriend'. this is the worst day of my dota 2 life. rejected by both synderen and dotacapitalist.

harSon

Banned
Change Mirana's ult to something Night Stalker style: it becomes night and all alied units have max night vision.

Aghanim upgrade: arrows stun longer at night, spell damage increased, range increased.

Her ult is pretty much only useful offensively at the moment, considering it's easily neutralized early game with a dust - and fares considerably worse thereafter. Maybe add something like increased move speed for allied heroes?

Pratfall

Her ult is pretty much only useful offensively at the moment, considering it's easily neutralized early game with a dust - and fares considerably worse thereafter. Maybe add something like increased move speed for allied heroes?

only if you also add that if you are arrowed more than 3 times in the first 15 minutes you get a free abandon.

Honestly leap should be changed somehow to make it feel more natural. Keep the directionality of it, change the animation up a bit and make her stop turning in mid air.

And then have her turn faster to compensate.

marrec

Banned
Honestly leap should be changed somehow to make it feel more natural. Keep the directionality of it, change the animation up a bit and make her stop turning in mid air.

And then have her turn faster to compensate.

I like it when she turns in mid air cause it makes me feel like I'm drifting Fast and Furious style *zoooom*

marrec

Banned
I act like a fucking moron around mirana arrows so the less I see her the better

What's your team we should scrimm!

My suggestion when playing against a Mirana, don't go to the same spot for LHs in lane, a lot of people habitually go to the samish area to nab that last hit so you can line up arrows pretty easily there. Otherwise play against her like you would Pudge and keep creeps inbetween you and the likely arrow spots.

So why do people hate the idea of cinema moving to a higher frame rate standard?
Pls no.

yeah but it a so fucking clunky.

It's the worst escape, to be able to successfully arrow to set up a gank AND still have an escape route is impossible. Plus the animation looks dumb.

Top Bottom