• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Luna AND Medusa AND Lina.

I guess it's only a matter of time before that can't be stopped by a team with 1 core anymore. Just gotta survive the first 40 minutes and find farm for both of them. Tough game to pull out there because of how long it takes both carries to become relevant. I assume the other team couldn't take over your jungle. That'd make it almost a guaranteed loss.

Demoli

Heavy's Sandvich I need a rundown on how to get good with Ken and Dudley in 3S.

Demoli too and anyone else that plays it.

Sorry man I don't play either of those, but what I do know of Dudley is abuse st hp and learn his target combos and juggles for some easy damage.

Wok

Luna AND Medusa AND Lina.

I guess it's only a matter of time before that can't be stopped by a team with 1 core anymore. Just gotta survive the first 40 minutes and find farm for both of them. Tough game to pull out there because of how long it takes both carries to become relevant. I assume the other team couldn't take over your jungle. That'd make it almost a guaranteed loss.

Opposite team going for early fight PA, with double Deso and Vlads.

Dusa and Luna, both with Travel and Satanic, versus Mega creeps. Treant with Agha and Vlads. Lina. No problem pushing all lanes.

Yeah I think Medusa and Luna are among the best or the best mega creeps defenders (along with Gyro or Ember I would assume). They honestly were not a problem at all. At some point, the enemy team was too weak to fight us and they clearly were not killing killing our T4s anytime soon unless they straight up beat us once because the Treant kept healing the chip damage done to towers. That game was so fun despite Warden.

Wok

Yeah I think Medusa and Luna are among the best or best mega creeps defenders (along with Gyro or Ember I would assume). They honestly were not a problem at all. At some point, the enemy team was too weak to fight us and they clearly were not killing killing our T4s anytime soon unless they straight up beat us once because the Treant kept healing the chip damage done to towers. That game was so fun.

I would be so salty as AW. Good Pudge killing him all the time.

Demoli

Yeah I think Medusa and Luna are among the best or best mega creeps defenders (along with Gyro or Ember I would assume). They honestly were not a problem at all. At some point, the enemy team was too weak to fight us and they clearly were not killing killing our T4s anytime soon unless they straight up beat us once because the Treant kept healing the chip damage done to towers. That game was so fun.

Getting flashbacks to a certain inhouse tbh

shira

D0pAo8W.gif

c43935K.gif

v9dEHNb.gif

rofl
sKEo9Ef.jpg

@cyborgmatt

I'm in Istanbul next month, which room am I staying in?

Did I mention that I am a trained barrister that can be a valuable asset to Team Secret or Gizli Takim [I can also translate into Turkish]

I don't know what type of language they teach you in the US via Edirne

But Gizli can mean Secret.

I can even translate it as a western word into the Turkish alphabet to give that luxurious look to it: Sekret

Red UFO

How come you can win 4 games I a row and get cracking teammates, and then suddenly you're matched with an absolute idiot? MMR is a weird fing.

Quesa

1) no memes

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199527050&postcount=19630

2) always pure dota content

Berlin Pizza costs 3.80€. I have no idea how y'all can even afford shit given that I live in the richest country on this continent. I even know of a 2.50€ Pizza and it's not too terrible. It's essentially just a frozen pizza from a random super market they actually demand that price at the restaurant.

The DS Zeldas were not great games. Not "bad" by industry standards but I honestly couldn't be bothered to finish either game.

What is your solo MMR, Matt?

I'm honestly getting tired of reading all this armchair 2k MMR criticizing.

what is your MMR?

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198661178&postcount=17289

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=199518470&highlight=#post199518470

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199522810&postcount=19609

We noticed!

hmm you know what, I dont want a new patch.
6.87 will probably buff techies, which will completely ruin the game again.
so fuck 6.87 and fuck techies.
hooray for 6.86F!

Top Bottom