• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

#nahazwaswrong

https://steamdb.info/app/373310/history/

NBtoaster

Patch will probably land between the end of ESL One and the Manilla qualifiers, between 24th-29th.

Maybe it could hit right before ESL, but that's kind of a dick move. That happened with WCA but there was no other time they could release it before the holidays.

TUSR

Banned
http://store.steampowered.com/news/21435/

- Fixed the interaction between Lone Druid's Roar and Silencer's Last Word.
- Fixed a model problem that affected the animation of Juggernaut's Dashing Swordsman legs.
- Workshop: Fixed a bug where additional models could not be selected for some item slots when importing items for Death Prophet or Leshrac.
- Custom Games: SetCustomXPRequiredToReachNextLevel will now work with hero levels beyond 99.
- Custom Games: SetCustomHeroMaxLevel is no longer required as the maximum hero level is defined by SetCustomXPRequiredToReachNextLevel.

not 687

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
it's actually like someone at valve is consciously trolling the entire community

just release a tiny ass patch with 2-3 uneventful notes maybe some tickets every single business day for the last 6 days, we've had a main client update like tues-fri last week and now mon/tues this week rofl

Hylian7

Valve defies all logic, but you'd think they'd want to showcase their first new hero at TI.

I would hope that would happen, that would be really cool to see. There will probably be some kind of twist on the All Star Match this year. 10v10 was cool to see since no one had seen it before at the time, while not quite exciting as Techies, it was still great.

in my dumpster tier, offlane necro works but not only that... 3 points in heart stopper aura first messes with opposing laners for some reason.

Top Bottom