• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

but supports are off the map like 60% of the time in decent MMR pubs. If enemy team is hiding every time they're MIA, you win

kionedrik

oh look, the enemy offlaner/mid is being aggressive out of nowhere... I wonder if there's someone right behind him or in the trees...

marrec

Banned
A good Pos 4 is almost never going to show themselves consistently, hell I even try to keep them guessing in the offlane. Is mid is getting cautious everytime I go to farm the offlane jungle camp then I'm doing my part.

Every patch invoker is good it's because he has something that makes him oppressive in the laning stage. Vote for trump to make invoker's laning weak again.

Remember when Invoker had piddly damage and weak lane presence, which balanced out his immense versatility in the mid game? Good times.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, flights don't look so bad. I can get a flight with somewhat crappy hours for $320, but there looks like there are a bunch of round trips from American that are $370 right now.

Lodging is what I worry about. I could just stay in the Hostel again, but I think I'd rather stay at a place with a private room this year.

Quesa

For new thread:

THE DOTA 2 NEOGAF STREET FIGHTER TOURNAMENT IS SUNDAY, APRIL 3rd

Check out this doc for more info

If you would like to be a co-caster, have a copy of the game to spectate matches with and are not playing in the tournament, let me know!

For new page and also:

WE HAVE PEOPLE DROPPING OUT

If you can play SFV this Sunday around 2pm central, let me know and I'll add you to the roster!

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Flights out of El Paso going for $430. I'm in the same boat as kirby though. No plans on sharing a room

http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bi...o-kujo-meets-josuke-higashikata-702297?p720=1

LonelyIckyGharial.gif

Why are the stupid casters for the CSGO Major acting like "we have so many matches that could be the final!" is a good thing? It means your seeds are fucked up, you twits.

For new page and also:

WE HAVE PEOPLE DROPPING OUT

If you can play SFV this Sunday around 2pm central, let me know and I'll add you to the roster!

Question: will participants be able to see other participants playing their matches? ( I know the lounges can support multiple people, but does that mean more lag for the players involved, how to decide who gets to watch when, etc? Or maybe we should just make them watch the twitch stream? )

Quesa

Question: will participants be able to see other participants playing their matches? ( I know the lounges can support multiple people, but does that mean more lag for the players involved, how to decide who gets to watch when, etc? Or maybe we should just make them watch the twitch stream? )

Lobbies will be limited to three people and will be private. I will create a lobby, invite both players, move myself to the back of the queue, then spectate the match. Then I'll clear the lobby/remake, and invite again.

Do you have bad teams going up against bad teams?

yes. Though really the biggest issue is the teams who are in the matches at all at this point. We have Liquid vs CLG, both of which most people would hold as T2 in the quarters, but this is because Liquid upset the favourites to win the tournament. So fair enough. Issue is CLG is in the quarters at all, since they beat the 2nd worst team in the tournament to get there, and they're decidedly underwhelming.

The groups got fucked because seeding must've been decided last year or some shit.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'll probably be going for the last two days. Don't think I care to do the whole thing again, feels kinda a waste for only two days though?

DrPizza

Banned
Accommodation is currently the sticking point, I wonder if a few of us can band together for an airbnb or something.

marrec

Banned
Alright richie mcrichpants

Plane ticket is too expensive I'll just have people buy shit for me like I always do.

U wot m8

What did you build?

iirc I went arcanes > blink > aether > bots > and was finishing aghs as we won

I was position 4 basically... I bought a lot of wards in between and roamed like crazy to help secure kills, and for some reason ended up with the 2nd highest HD despite the other team having 0 int (I picked early in RD)

he's just so slow and weak, garbage hero

abunai

i was curious about prices if i changed my mind
500 quid from glasgow to seattle is pretty decent actually
hmMmMmm

Chris R

Cool to see Airfare just $200 for me... Might just call in sick for the Friday and just do the finals if I can't get the entire week lol

marrec

Banned
you were having an absolute mare in the nintendo rapp thread

I thought about it later and realized that maybe I'll have a hard time buying from Nintendo in the future cause they fucking suck.

Nah, I'll get over it, I don't even really give a shit about Rapp; just the precedent these huge companies continue to set with this entire bullshit.

Besides, my wild delusions were reasonable compared to some people.

I thought about it later and realized that maybe I'll have a hard time buying from Nintendo in the future cause they fucking suck.

Nah, I'll get over it, I don't even really give a shit about Rapp; just the precedent these huge companies continue to set with this entire bullshit.

Besides, my wild delusions were reasonable compared to some people.

the most important bit of information was missing from the whole thing, we don't know what that second job was.

simple as that

If I were to guess the answer to this it would be something along the lines of:
- Pudge doesn't scale.
- Pudge solo kill potential is very limited (especially after the laning phase).
- Pudge is easily countered with obs and half a brain.

Giving Invoker a free level in invoke was a mistake. That buff should be reversed and the hero would still be too powerful but right now he's in ridiculous territory. His winrate is tied to the high skill ceiling of the hero and those, historically and for obvious reasons, never have high wr, no matter how op they are.

He has 61.02% pick rate in 5k+ with a 52.76% wr. That says a lot.

Specter and OD also need adjustments, no one will argue against that, but not nearly as much as Invoker, BM, BH and Furion do.

What nerfs do BH and NP need? They aren't that strong. More like the meta fits them.

marrec

Banned
What nerfs do BH and NP need? They aren't that strong. More like the meta fits them.

How I feel about BM, not sure how you could nerf him without dumpstering him.

the most important bit of information was missing from the whole thing, we don't know what that second job was.

simple as that

Man, it wasn't even ever about that for me...

But something tells me she'll be fine in her new career ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom