• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

slowing the bird was already too much on BM, leave him alone!!! I need him to keep shouting me into submission

also it's time for necro and weaver and silencer and visage buffs according to that competitive tier list.

bring back joy. bring back entertainment. support #HylianForPresident2k16 and #buffSilencer2k16.

also miranda remains slow and weak. that turnrate lmao!!!!! she can rot

rexor0717

Haven't actually played Dota in months, but I'm planning to go to the International this year. I like where the game is at from a spectator's perspective, and all this Dota-drama should make for an extra layer of entertainment.

Id like to see some small Winter Wyvern buffs. I don't want her back to pre-nerf status, but an ult that does more than just cancel tps would be nice.

All mirana needs is to be thrown out of an airplane.

G.ZZZ

Guys i got ransomwared. Is there some guru here that can help me? I'm way too out of touch for this shit.

EDIT: apparently there's no way to recover from cerber ransomware for now. Gonna backup everything and format.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Id like to see some small Winter Wyvern buffs. I don't want her back to pre-nerf status, but an ult that does more than just cancel tps would be nice.

All mirana needs is to be thrown out of an airplane.

i mean it's a free kill at best and a naga siren ulti at worst, fUCK wyvern

giff 6.87

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys i got ransomwared. Is there some guru here that can help me? I'm way too out of touch for this shit.

If its real and not some virus pretending to be ransomware (They do exist) , I'm pretty sure its ether pay up or say good bye to your files.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
"Right now we're looking at Arthas and Anub'arak. They're both some of our older heroes, and their talents could use a bit of sprucing up to keep up with our new design and talent philosophies."

YES, the superior game buffing the superior hero who needs 6.87

Chris R

pLZ grab as many as u can rich boi and i'll tell vade to gift u some of his most pristine pirated anime

for real though, should people buy more than 1 ticket? Last year I thought my brother might be going but then he backed out so I had an extra to sell, I never have an issue grabbing tickets so I might just get three or four this year and sell them at cost to people who miss out.

Vade

pLZ grab as many as u can rich boi and i'll tell vade to gift u some of his most pristine pirated anime

Yo U best b trippin dawg if you think ah be giving muh motha fuckin 420 kush manga sho' nuff!

Join da real party at da MSFT shareholders conference like uh real G an don't make me pull mah gat on yo pussy ass bitch!

Twookie

damn, no diggity stylin on these fools, good shit good shit

Synderwin

Top Bottom