• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

CKo7mXLUMAALiJG.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
At least Blizzcon tickets let you in after 5 seconds, then tell you nothing is left after 15 minutes.

Seriously though, no one has posted on GAF about it. I guess no one gives a shit. No point in me trying to get tickets for others then.

Quesa

Matt says it's this month. Not sure how him being manager for Secret has changed his relationship to the frog, but AFAIK he's still pretty reliable on that front, no? Next week seems likely.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
22-5 windranger and I still lose to omni and od, giff 6.87

Matt says it's this month. Not sure how him being manager for Secret has changed his relationship to the frog, but AFAIK he's still pretty reliable on that front, no? Next week seems likely.

I mean he said this month in response to a post with two questions in it, one being when would we find out who the major invites are. Even though I'm being pedantic and believe it has to be soon, that's an easy out.

Like they kind of need to do a blow out on invites, compendium/battle pass and the patch.

Chris R

So patch dropping next week after ESL ASAP so teams can get a bit of practice in before the Major stuff starts.

Not expecting any huge changes, just minor tweaks and refinements.

Top Bottom