• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

poutine is sf good
i only eat foods that are od good
troll.gif

Red UFO

I went to Canada and thought "right I'm gonna try this poutine shit" but honestly it just looks like a dog straight-up puked and now you have to eat it.

Shinypogs

Authentic poutine is one of the best taste experiences you can have. I have a serious dairy allergy and so I pay mightily on the occasions where I indulge but it's so worth it.

inkls

I went to Canada and thought "right I'm gonna try this poutine shit" but honestly it just looks like a dog straight-up puked and now you have to eat it.

Appearences can be deceiving

inkls you fraud, that's not a proper losing condition, that's a winning condition.

Hue

Tough getting good curds out here by the Rockies.

I once went to PEI and their poutine had grated cheese and apple sauce...

I dont even know how you manage to mess that up

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
0bhKSqC.png

Reminder before you give all your money to a losing candidate Jimmy Johns has $1 sandwichs today.

CvloNLq.png

With my life savings I will donate 4 subs to the Bernie campaign!

Yes, but hating on sheever is cool, don't ya know?

I always liked Sheever as a host. As an analyst she's awful, but for just shooting the shit and directing the pace of the show she's always been very good.

Remember soe? Got tossed aside somewhere in joindota never to be seen again

Didn't that have to do with her and James breaking up? I remember after they broke up I saw her here and there at ESL events, but literally nowhere else.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If the patch doesn't come in the next week I think I might preorder Battleborn. I'll do it Icefrog, don't fucking test me.

Top Bottom