• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

H13

JUST GIVE US THE SPRING BATTLE PASS IF U DON'T WANT TO RELEASE 6.87 YET
SwiftRage.png

marrec

Banned
Played DOTA Allstars at Lans back in the day but was never any good and would always convince everyone to play Hero Line Wars because it was better and I was better at it.

In an alternate, better universe, we're all shitposting about Hero Line Wars 2 right now.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I started playing Dota in Jan 2011 when I started playing League

come play cs
I'm at school.
I played GW2 at release 3,5 years ago and the first 20h were great but then it took a pretty bad nosedive in quality. I loved GW which I played at release as well and was honestly disappointed.
yeah, I prefer the original as well. GW2 has a lot of strength as an MMO by nature of deemphasis on gear grind, and the nature of systems pretty much guaranteeing that you can make money and gain resources just by doing whatever you enjoy. Pretty solid less-hardcore MMO.

There was this zombie map in TFT where you build turrents and got a code at the end to play as better heroes. Pretty sure one of them was dr. Jekyll that could transform into mr. Hyde. Was a good map.

Top Bottom