• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

a god who hasnt won lan
SoBayed.png

yarden24

posting to let you all know that 1.09's ghost has struck back,

and heavy's sandvich asked me to tell you all its a perma ban, my god rest his borek soul.

Twookie

i fully expect everyone here to be banned sooner or later

luckily for me, i'm not active enough on gaf to be banned
happy.gif

What he do?
Been awhile since ive been banned.
I know the feels, but i guess his is perma.

looking through his post history, seems pretty innocent if you ask me

Vade

Who is even left from beta OT1

Tswift, 1.09 milkman,Lebanese one, Siciliancarbine, Anime Weeb 1, LOKI_DEMI, Dead Game Archie, Dreams, I could buy all of you, Visions, Haly, Sibylus, Moody of the Shuffle, Sanjay and friends. Think that is it

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Tswift, 1.09 milkman,Lebanese one, Siciliancarbine, Anime Weeb 1, LOKI_DEMI, Dead Game Archie, Dreams, I could buy all of you, Visions, Haly, Sibylus, Moody of the Shuffle, Sanjay and friends. Think that is it

I just had to check to make sure but I've been around since OT1.

:D

they will never be rid of me.

i will throw Tubmans and couriers at evilore

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wanna go back to ESO too but somewhere in the last couple months they rolled back my build and refunded all my skill points and I'm too stupid to figure out how to re-spec em. I fucking hate when games do that shit.

Top Bottom