• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Cool SF set. Too bad it looks nothing like SF.

Maybe I should get in to the set making business. People like dark edgy shit so I'll make sets that make everyone look like gothic creatures. Ez monE

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the other day i saw a SF set that just looked like a straight rip off of diablo in diablo 3

blizzard won honestly

shira

deader than dead

iwqFbVD.jpg

bbd23

bruh i gotta stay up till like 2 am to see this team secret debut? and thats if things go smoothly? (they wont)

-_-

Hylian7

Am I alone in saying the NES Metroid feels clunky and outdated? I have tried so many times to beat that thing, and I'm trying again after replaying Super Metroid, and everything about it just aggravates me.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
TicketMaster called me back saying there is a ticket limit after another and a supervisor said there wasnt, that their system will not limit purchases over the ticket limit, and that I could get a limited time offer refund for one of my purchases.

Hopefully my tickets don't get cancelled still. PIA.

Russ T

Banned
TicketMaster called me back saying there is a ticket limit after another and a supervisor said there wasnt, that their system will not limit purchases over the ticket limit, and that I could get a limited time offer refund for one of my purchases.

I'm praying for you. Well, I don't pray. But I'm hoping for you.

Hey speaking of, anyone got a spare finals ticket?! YES I will keep asking. ):

maybe i missed it but what happened?

I've had more success with pre-change OD. I think I lost every single game with the current OD whereas I averaged like 22 kills per game on him previously. :/ I don't get the hang of it at all.

I like Smash but people on NeoGAF insisting a game called "Nintendo vs. Capcom" be basically Smash is a turnoff.

The one saving grace of that thread is that everyone told him to shut up.

Hylian7

I like Smash but people on NeoGAF insisting a game called "Nintendo vs. Capcom" be basically Smash is a turnoff.

The one saving grace of that thread is that everyone told him to shut up.

Why would people want a potential "Nintendo vs Capcom" to be a Smash-style game? I figured people would want a traditional fighter like Marvel/Tatsunoko/etc.

Top Bottom