• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Battleborn looks bad
Lawbreakers looks bad
Paragon looks bad
Doom looks bad

The only PvP game coming out this year that looks good is Overwatch

But Blizzard still hasnt confirmed that Africa will be getting servers. So im not spending $60 to play an FPS at 250 ping on EU servers
rage.gif

I thought Paragon looked decent. Some cool hero designs, pretty graphics, the regular 'no p2w, only cosmetics' promises.. I'll definitely give it a whirl once it gets a beta.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I was a pretty outspoken Dark Souls hater for a long time since I haven't been a fan of Japanese game development since the PS2 era and I loathe obnoxious fanbases
that I'm not a part of
. I finally just played it last year and it shot to my top 5 GOAT games. Definitely wasn't Stockholm Syndrome in my case.

marrec

Banned
I love the interconnected world and the art in Dark Souls, but the kludgy combat and garbage user interface turns me off everytime I try it again.

Dark Souls 2 is much better in both regards, and Bloodborne is the best.

They're all good games though no denying that.

Quesa

Nah man twobear is right. DS is a stupendous game more for what it was trying to do, less so for how it did it. The fact that it had that many new ideas and strung them all together while being as fun as it was is a marvel. You can tell if you play DS3 then go back to DS. Not to throw DS under the bus, but some of those areas needed second passes.

Fish M8

I dont even play dark souls but pretending its a bad game when you think runescape was a good game?
Dark souls isn't a bad game. But it's still a janky ass monhun clone as far as combat is concerned, and there are multiple areas that are totally uninteresting up until they kill you.

Twookie

don't starve is really good if you like that sort of games

edit: haven't actually played together, but heard good things about it. played the first one doe and that ws good

DrPizza

Banned
I don't want Universe to do poorly but fuck that team.

Waking up to them getting 2-0'd was like Christmas morning.

Yep; feels good that now I can be indifferent towards EG, and unambiguously venomous towards Secret. I don't care for RTZ, and Secret's utterly mercenary team-fucking just doesn't seem very likeable to me.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Church of LiQuid! accepts all comers. Pile on the Secret Hatewagon guys, I've been keeping seats warm.

Fevaweva

Give it a few games and they will be back on top. Secret takes a while to get going
and then stall...then get rid of players

Top Bottom