• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Vade

How soon until this legend is the leader of the UK? The British empire is coming back you Catholics better watch your ass on that Emerald Isle.

HM2ZfvP.gif

52club

Man some of those Secret plays looked like some stunts I would see in my games (3k). Universe looked worse in game two than even most 3k players. I'm not sure what is up, but ppd has to be chuckling a bit right now. I know it is early, but a with this much talent has high expectations.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah, those were probably the two worst games Universe has ever played (from an individual performance standpoint) in the last few years lol. He looked awful.

marrec

Banned
Yeah, those were probably the two worst games Universe has ever played (from an individual performance standpoint) in the last few years lol. He looked awful.

I rewatched his wiffed Ravage and it wasn't even like he ravaged and then immediately blinked.

He ravaged, took 4 steps, then blinked directly into the middle of everyone. No shift queue nonsense or fat fingers.

Red UFO

Just played a game with an account buyer who bought it at 4.xk, falling all the way down to 3.2k. He was still adamant it was everybody's fault except his.

we lost

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just 4-stacked with my gang and our pub was like "the only hero I can play is Techies" and picked Techies and I was SO close to going emosad and tilting/abandoning the game but then we got in the game and he was like God of Techies. I don't know how I even got matchmade with that dude, he had to have been at least 10k MMR.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2313047422

Hylian7

You ever have that moment when you are watching a random teammate, and they are clearly eyeing going on someone by themselves, and you are thinking "Don't do it, don't do it..." and then like Clockwork (pun intended), they do it, and die?

im excited to wake up to shit posts tomorrow
New patch -> Everyone plays Dota -> hype continues -> (4 months later) everyone tired of current patch/meta -> shitposts rise -> Rinse and repeat

Top Bottom