• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

dac15_frog.gif
Black
blink.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
EE's cool and all but his voice just aint for casting

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Haven't played too far yet but first impressions of the new Pokeymans are good. Loving the new presentation. Feels like a modern game for a change. I hope I don't get to a Lumiose equivalent that brings this experience down.

Hylian7

Haven't played too far yet but first impressions of the new Pokeymans are good. Loving the new presentation. Feels like a modern game for a change. I hope I don't get to a Lumiose equivalent that brings this experience down.

I agree so far. They kept what's good about the series and have finally trimmed a lot of the worst fluff (HMs and other crap). The lack of gym structure is a nice change of pace too. Really loving this game so far.

Yazzees

so does low-prio just abandon (heh) any pretense of matchmaking

the mmr spread in those matches lately has been insane for me and it's not people stacking

shira

FbTAXLA.png

H7m3u95.png
WgwMaFX.png

1st $42,500 ($8500/player[team5])
2nd $22,500 ($4500)
3rd $13,000 ($2600)
4th $10,000 ($2000)
5th-6th $3,500 ($700)
7th-8th $2,500 ($500) EHOME, Faceless

Lower Bracket 2
- Winners plays in LB3, Loser 5/6th
1. NP vs EG
t1479578400z4.png

2. DC vs Wings
t1479589200z4.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lower Bracket 3
- Winner plays OG for LB Final, Loser 4th
3. Winner1 vs Winner2
t1479600000z4.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sandywhoppingalbertos9tsrw.gif

t1481615700z4.png

Even my Japanese wife doesn't call me "-chan"
tears.gif

d. . . d ..daijobu?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I got a crab on my team what's claws are boxing gloves and his name is Crabrawler. Pokemon's aaaaaaalright.

LiQuid!

Someone shoudl tell The Wings Gaming that "the wings gaming" is not an actual sentence.

Top Bottom