• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

I recall from TI4 Mason picking Void instead of just letting Universe play him and EG getting eliminated. Admittedly that narrows your strategy pool a bit but just let Universe play his fucking hero.

G.ZZZ

- a LOT of homeless people: street people, people living in cars
- a LOT of people commute from other cities

Of the people I know that actually live in SF, they are either rich as fuck or living cheque to cheque with most of their salary going to rent.

So i guess he can't actually live in the city with that salary. 50-60k of rent + 30k of health insurance + taxes and expenses for 4. That's sad. In europe you'd live like a king basically everywhere with such a salary. What's even the point of having that high salaries at that point, just so it's expensive as fuck for people to come in from outside?

shira

BACK 2 SECRET
ahr0cdovl2dpyw50lmdme0lsh3.gif

dac15_nosewipe.gif

So i guess he can't actually live in the city with that salary. 50-60k of rent + 30k of health insurance + taxes and expenses for 4. That's sad. In europe you'd live like a king basically everywhere with such a salary. What's even the point of having that high salaries at that point, just so it's expensive as fuck for people to come in from outside?
If you don't have a family it's much easier to find a group of people to live in an apartment.

Location, location, location.
All the trendy restaurants and networking possibilities.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
How the fuck do people live in San Francisco. 150k an year seems little for a family of four, am i wrong?

San Fran is a fucking hellhole. They only people that live there are the rich or the homeless and almost homeless.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I'm guessing at least two heroes will get a soft rework and will be consequently taken out of CM pool.

Yazzees

earlier today i was thinking "man, what if instead of spending 2000 hours on dota, i spent 2000 hours learning a real skill, like guitar, or a foreign language. yeah, a foreign language. like, maybe spanish"

but then i realized

Top Bottom