• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

calculated feed and buyback
SeemsGood.png

pompidu

Christ lone druid is annoying. What don't pros just rush radiance and aghs every game with this hero. Enjoy 12 slots and free ratting.

I just played an AM game where I had more tower damage than hero damage. On some level I feel like I failed.

On another more important level we won the shit out of that game so I feel like I succeeded more.

I was on the internet during FFX too and that wasn't universally loved back then either. I think FFXIII might be the first modern FF to be considered a bad game by most. Not saying FFXV will not turn out a dud but we'll see.

That's because FFXII was a massive disappointment, and it was only after the atrocity that was FFXIII that people decided it was a masterpiece of a game.

That is revisionism, who are you even kidding. FFXII remains controversial because it very much changed the structure of Final Fantasy. I think it worked out really well but it's not universally considered a good FF. I think Xenoblade kinda does the same but is quite a bit better at it.

Most people back then were unhappy with story too.

That is revisionism, who are you even kidding. FFXII remains controversial because it very much changed the structure of Final Fantasy. I think it worked out really well but it's not universally considered a good FF. I think Xenoblade kinda does the same but is quite a bit better at it.

Most people back then were unhappy with story too.

If you took the consensus of GAF, it appears that FFXII is a Top 5 FF game, which is only true if you started playing at FFXI.

Bloodborne actually won.

FFXII was considered good well before FXIII. It's just not a game that starts particularly strong and has other flaws too. The main character is shockingly detached from the story, the combat system is very dissimilar to anything the series offered so far etc. I can see why it was received with caution back in like 2006 or 2007 or whenever that was but it's rightfully considered a good game and a good FF these days.

FF fans on average are more of the casual, conservative type to be frank.

FF games are almost never objectively bad games, but compared to even FFX, FFXII was crap. All those problems you said were very true, not even to mention the snoozefest that is the Gambit System, and trying to be half MMO and half FF, while doing neither well. I remember pre-ordering it like a year or two in advance, and I'm pretty sure it was my second least played FF game of all time--behind only FFXIII.

i just learned that you can check if the enemy learned a skill or not by hovering over said skill. it will only show the cast range circle if the skill was learned.

Top Bottom