• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

HfOEdVG.png
H7m3u95.png
YoFfKdN.png

- Four matches today, two tomorrow

Semifinal
t1480068000z4.png

1. Escape vs Alliance
t1480078800z4.png

2. Imperial vs Liquid (GH.GOD LAN debut, three 9K-one team)

UB Final
t1480089600z4.png

3. Winner 1 vs Winner 2

LB1 (Elimination)
t1480100400z4.png

4. Loser 1 vs Loser 2

This is actually a pretty nice setup. What are the stars for again?
bo3's

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Oh right Bloodborne won the goty on GAF and the major gaming sites picked witcher

tbh witcher is way overrated because of modern graphics and racism ngl i'd rather buy a ps4 pro best gaming console in the universe and play gran turismo 7 on my sony playstation 4 pro XL oh boy im so excited

tbh witcher is way overrated because of modern graphics and racism ngl i'd rather buy a ps4 pro best gaming console in the universe and play gran turismo 7 on my sony playstation 4 pro XL oh boy im so excited

playstation professional the 4th is indeed the greatest creation in history.

playstation professional the 4th is indeed the greatest creation in history.
This is not a very #4ThePlayers™ discussion.

http://npgame.gg/blog/the-importance-of-replays-and-sandbox-mode/
Nice big write-up by Aui why replays and sandbox mode are a good thing and why Riot should have done it years sooner.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I can't believe how many people seem to actually be buying a 4k TV for a PS4 Pro. It isn't going to be worth it at all.

kionedrik

Unless you're willing to drop 1.5k+ €/$ on a decent 4K TV you won't get any noticeable improvements. Overall, FHD is still the best solution and it will remain that way for at least a couple of years.

Waxinlyrical is that waifubartending game any good.

It's been mentioned several times in the Steam thread.

I haven't finished it, but I'm enjoying it so far. That said, I'm 8 hours in and kind of wish it had ended 2 hours ago already. Atmosphere's great, music's pretty good, writing is full of otaku references, and graphics are retro cool.

https://sukebangames.itch.io/valhalla-bar

There was a demo that they made available like 2+ years ago that I liked, which is why I remembered to get it on sale. Check it out and if you like it you'll probably enjoy the full game.

ok so I ended up carrying a team from the offlane as BB but what's the preferred build?

I went Vanguard -> Medallion -> Solar Crest -> Sange -> disassemble Crest for Halberd -> Octarine -> Abyssal -> BKB but as you can see I was confused.

I don't like Radiance builds b/c I find them corny but I didn't know what to do otherwise. Their AM was the only good-ish player so abyssal was necessary if we wanted to end the game.

inkls

ok so I ended up carrying a team from the offlane as BB but what's the preferred build?

I went Vanguard -> Medallion -> Solar Crest -> Sange -> disassemble Crest for Halberd -> Octarine -> Abyssal -> BKB but as you can see I was confused.

I don't like Radiance builds b/c I find them corny but I didn't know what to do otherwise. Their AM was the only good-ish player so abyssal was necessary if we wanted to end the game.

Dunno with bb. I've seen some people go carry items and add aghs and octarine on top with decent results.

Don't sleep on AC for BB, it gives him just about everything he might want including pushing to end the game asap.

Really once you've achieved that unlikable status as BB any item that continues it is fine.

He doesn't necessarily have this one or two items that are super core. He just needs tank items that let him waltz through the type of damage enemies are putting out.

Dunno with bb. I've seen some people go carry items and add aghs and octarine on top with decent results.

Don't sleep on AC for BB, it gives him just about everything he might want including pushing to end the game asap.

Really once you've achieved that unlikable status as BB any item that continues it is fine.

He doesn't necessarily have this one or two items that are super core. He just needs tank items that let him waltz through the type of damage enemies are putting out.

bless

We were vs. Lion/Invoker/Kuntkka/Silencer/AM so I thought the armor of AC/Shivas would go to waste (I could already tank pretty much anything unless all of them were on me exclusively), I thought about getting Pipe but decided against it.

Not really a fun hero tbh.

shira

WTF is going on in this stream.
Swedish magic tricks

https://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/meta

Odd, he's 2% pick rate and 40% winrate at 5k+
I like pipe on BB, but I'm dumpster tier

idk, 3 months in the gym and 2 weeks without shaving and I'd let my bro Fogged buy me lunch tbh

I'm glad they stole the more formal attire look that league casters have been doing for years. Some look OK when cleaned up. Purge will never stop looking like a snot-nosed nerd though (I still like you Purge).

Yazzees

people who pick legion and jungle her should be placed in a specific low-prio where they can all fight over who gets to pick legion and jungle her

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Guys I just got a shiny Torkoal while poooooooopin!

Top Bottom