• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

inkls

bounty-wag.gif

52club

Man that last game broadcast was brutally bad...those casters were running on empty. It makes you appreciate some of the other casters.

Fevaweva

I feel like some of the top tier teams earlier in the year are in such a weird place right now.

Liquid, EG and OG are almost schizophrenic. You just don't know which version you are going to get in each match. I've seen each of them play like utter dogshit, which is something I would not have expected 6 months or so ago.

And the less said about DC the better, they remind me of Leicester City atm - a team that got as far as they did through will alone and now has kind of burned out.

And the less said about DC the better, they remind me of Leicester City atm - a team that got as far as they did through will alone and now has kind of burned out.
I feel like most Leicester City fans don't care as they actually won the premier league. Most mentions of DC coming second at TI6 are to bring up that Slacks was the sub.

Good analogy though.

M.D

buy bkb on bear to hit buildings

don't use bkb
don't hit buildings

escape has been given a free lan win as a tier 2 team just as much as liquid did and they couldn't even take the 1 game where they had a huge advantage

Hylian7

I had no idea there was a Fidel Castro defense force on GAF, despite posters that came from Cuba talking about his atrocities, they are still being told they are "wrong"...

Clock's a top pick now?

I don't know, but we talked briefly about this a few days ago. I think sometimes "the meta" sort of forgets about how hard certain heroes counter others. Clock, for example, is extremely strong against the Drows and Snipers of the world with his gap-close. He's also extremely strong against melee-heavy teams. Cogs are just so OP. So yea sometimes I think people sometimes forget about these sorts of heroes because the meta hadn't needed heroes like he and Spirit Breaker for so long. My from my perspective.

i guess clock gets online quickly and doesnt need much farm to do his thing. that way he can counter the drows alch morphs by ganking them alot in the early game before they snowball or start the mid game 5 man push.
templar-shifty.gif

I'm having Envy stream on in the background while making dinner, and within the space of 20 minutes or so this guy has donated like $400 or something.

I think I might have chosen the wrong profession in life.
tears.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
brown players are just fucking gods at dota let me tell you

we are the elite it's in our blood

just look at all the best mid players -- all brown

EVEN ICEFROG IS BROWN (abdul ismael) - this game is fucking owned by us by the BALLS

G.ZZZ

brown players are just fucking gods at dota let me tell you

we are the elite it's in our blood

just look at all the best mid players -- all brown

EVEN ICEFROG IS BROWN (abdul ismael) - this game is fucking owned by us by the BALLS

Brown people don't even exist. You're either black or white.

Brown is just tanned white.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Brown people don't even exist. You're either black or white.

Brown is just tanned white.

that's like saying black is just darkened white or white is just light black technically all true but all dumb u racist insensitive italian fuck ur just like nick pepperoni aka nick "lighty whitey" pepperoni aka procarbine SMH

i'm honestly really offended right now and i don't know what to do so i'm guna make some coffee or something altho i really should sleep

G.ZZZ

that's like saying black is just darkened white or white is just light black technically all true but all dumb u racist insensitive italian fuck ur just like nick pepperoni aka nick "lighty whitey" pepperoni aka procarbine SMH

i'm honestly really offended right now and i don't know what to do so i'm guna make some coffee or something altho i really should sleep

#teachthecontroversy

G.ZZZ

we not even gonna have any members by Monkey King.

Can you even call it being a poster that which you do? You just post mindlessly, day after day, to help you ignore the fear of the nothingness that is being banned. Fear of being banned means you fear posting in the first place, is this the place we truly strived for? I will shitpost to the very end, because to do so is the only way to actually post, to prove that i'm posting in the first place #YOPO #BLAZEIT

Top Bottom