• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

how is ff15 ?

I'm about 8h in and it I'm really enjoying it. It is very much inspired by Xenoblade and of course its own predecessor FFXII as opposed to the narration-heavy ones before so keep that in mind. The combat might just be the most fun and engaging in the series so that any fight is just really entertaining to play. So far however, there is very little story and I feel kinda detached from everything that's happened.

I think this game is going to receive a mixed reception tomorrow. It is pretty heavy on mechanics and appears to be the most complex FF game out there which could potentially sour some reviewers along with not having anything in common with the universally liked FFs 5, 6, 7 and 9.

shira

kDCzRBJ.jpg

I'm about 8h in and it I'm really enjoying it. It is very much inspired by Xenoblade and of course its own predecessor FFXII as opposed to the narration-heavy ones before so keep that in mind. The combat might just be the most fun and engaging in the series so that any fight is just really entertaining to play. So far however, there is very little story and I feel kinda detached from everything that's happened.

I think this game is going to receive a mixed reception tomorrow. It is pretty heavy on mechanics and appears to be the most complex FF game out there which could potentially sour some reviewers along with not having anything in common with the universally liked FFs 5, 6, 7 and 9.

thats good to hear. 8 hours with little is a bit concerning tho.

thats good to hear. 8 hours with little is a bit concerning tho.

I haven't done too much main story stuff. I just got to chapter 3 which is still early and basically past the "tutorial" area.

But indeed, this game will definitely find more appeal with the FFXII than the FF<XII crowd. I conjecture it's gonna go down as a good FF but will face rocky reception upon release similar to XII which was considered very good only after the fact.

shitposting is shitposting

Every shitpost tests the boundaries of what people will tolerate. I for one am happy Anbokr and GZZZ were martyrs for their fellow shitposters.

kionedrik

Anyone have any balance predictions for 6.89/7.00/whatever?

Besides the obvious nerfs, I wrote this a couple months ago:

I predict:
- Treant rework
- Necro back in the meta
- LD's bear levels up with him, so he won't be total ass late game
- Centaur int growth buff
- WK, Balanar and Razor buffs
- Bane, Rubick and Lion will be the go-to supports
- Carry Silencer

still stand by most of it. maybe add:

- Ember, Magnus and PL buffs
- Linkens nerf

mellz

Just played a game with a Pudge who fed, he had no games listed prior to yesterday(acc lvl 21), I asked him if he had bought the account, he said it was banned because he had stolen people's credit card info. Also his name was insinuating that he had had sex with a minor. He was going to make me his pawn too apparently.

shira

Just played a game with a Pudge who fed, he had no games listed prior to yesterday(acc lvl 21), I asked him if he had bought the account, he said it was banned because he had stolen people's credit card info. Also his name was insinuating that he had had sex with a minor. He was going to make me his pawn too apparently.

#weekendDOTO

gai_shain

Jungle creeps should get just a permanent +2 armor everytime someone suicides to them. You wanna suicide to save time? Have fun with your jungle being stronger for the game.
So a radiant hero suiciding to any jungle creep gives all jungle creeps on the radiant side +2 armor

shira

Jungle creeps should get just a permanent +2 armor everytime someone suicides to them. You wanna suicide to save time? Have fun with your jungle being stronger for the game.
So a radiant hero suiciding to any jungle creep gives all jungle creeps on the radiant side +2 armor

Chen suicides to creeps 10x

All Chen creeps +20 armor

t0rment

the line of thought of the average dota player ladies and gentlemen.

Top Bottom