• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Red UFO

Cannot get position 4 Underlord to work for me at all, just don't feel any impact at all from him

also I feel like reducing the number of reports has really harmed the quality of the games I'm getting, so many people who tilt at the slightest thing and intentionally feed.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Mushi is cancer

he's like fucking hitler, passive-agressive fuck, just points out all the negatives and is a terrible captain/leader

MUSHIT

SoBayed mushit flame team

SoBayed carried by middone

SoBayed flame middone after he leave

Jebaited mu shit trash

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Why didn't Mushi high five?! WHY?!

Yeah that was a real cunt move.
dac15_sad.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Can I still claim those treasures after the battle pass ends? I've no means of playing any Dota till the 28th.

No copy paste 4 real

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Some of my friends were telling me there's a new Hearthstone expansion and that you can get some free packs if you play some of it. I did that with the chtulu expansion and it was a terrible time but for some reason I keep trying and trying. I literally couldn't make it past the intro to this one. Some orcs with a steampunk tommy gun were talking to me and I alt-F4'd and uninstalled it posthaste. How can the same company be responsible for Warcraft and Overwatch? It's beyond me

shira

Basically 10AM-10PM EST everyday except the finals 4PM Bo5

t1480777200z4.png

Group stages Dec 3-4

t1481122800z4.png

LAN Dec 7-10

Groups B and C can't be right.

They just can't be.

EG EZ mode enabled

https://twitter.com/wykrhm/status/804442208325668864

Prize pool distribution.

I can see why some teams merely want to just qualify for Boston/majors/TI.

62k for last place, roughly 12k a person isn't bad.

It's closer to 7-9k after taxes but I think the ability to scrim and network with the top teams is almost as important.

EG EZ mode enabled

With respect to their competition in that bracket (they are good enough to be professionals and I will never be), I'd like to know who thought Groups B and C were properly balanced. It looks like a free pass to the upper bracket. It almost looks intentionally so.

shira

How would you guys rank those groups in difficulty? I don't think I have watched any pro games since TI6.

ABCD

Wings and DC are very strong
Newbee and VP are very strong
EG very strong
OG very strong

IGV, LGDFY 2 emergency replacement standins each
LGD just found out they were coming a few days ago
Complexity and Ad Finem very weak

But who knows that's why pro doto is fun. NP could come first or last depending on random reasons.

I wonder if Wings stopped off in LA for the awards before Bosto

Low Tier
whys sven so small but the female chars are all overly sexualized and prominent.

everyone knows aui's gay anyways so idk why ur pushing waifu culture on him

Top Bottom