• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Slark haters
dac15_blush.gif

How did everyone do on their fantasy roster? I didn't expect Wings to lose their first series which meant they played a ton of matches today and just rekt every one else's scores. That really fucked me over.

Still managed to end on 344 though thanks to my boy Sccc.

How did everyone do on their fantasy roster? I didn't expect Wings to lose their first series which meant they played a ton of matches today and just rekt every one else's scores. That really fucked me over.

got 371
had a silver sccc card
i expected dc to play 3 series so putting in w33 and saksa kinda screwed me
tfw you had a golden blink card

w0CazqM.png

shira

Didn't buy a compendium
The cards are Pay2win

Top score is 475+

You need to get 90+ for a top score

NBtoaster

Finally got my 5k back, this time mostly as Veno and Ogre support. It took 6 months but now at last I feel comfortable in this patch. Still eager for everything to get all flipped upside down soon though.

shira

Finally got my 5k back, this time mostly as Veno and Ogre support. It took 6 months but now at last I feel comfortable in this patch. Still eager for everything to get all flipped upside down soon though.
Ready for full League integration?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh i had a dream that I was veno.

I was trying to rush aghs while my team was flailing about.

Deadly

355 because I thought Shadow would be better than Blink for some reason.

Got some big gambles going today on Faceless but they don't seem so hot which means my score will probably tank today :(

Deadly

It's better. They play more games
Assuming they win 2 series
Not for me because I've got both EG and Faceless cards in. One of them will go 0-2 which fucks me up hard. I was expecting EG to be the team to go 2-0 and picked Sumail and Cr1t as my safe cards.

Top Bottom