• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

once you hit 30, is celebrating really worth it? the strain would probably knock off a couple of the handful of years you have left.

Arol

My gold Arteezy, Sumail and Swindles gold cards doing mad work.

RNG finally paid off, too bad it was in a throwaway fantasy challenge.

shira

tumblr_m1kzh3HakI1qa6lp8.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Queen Alexa! 12/4/16. Take notice. This is the greatest day in the history of mankind.

The two LGD teams against each other in the first round is quite convenient. EG/Wings is something I thought I would've seen in the top 4 or the grand final.

VP will probably still win.

Gaaraz

Is support Necrophos a really bad idea? My boss (who introduced me to Dota) says I need to play support more often to understand the game mechanics, but I'm not a fan of playing any support I've tried so far.

Had my longest win streak through Necro support (8) but then have lost 2 of my last 3.

I go the route of courier/wards/magic wand/mana boots/mek/vyse and then either blademail, heart, aghs or shiva after that.

The M.O.B

Finally watched True Sight EP 2

Mushi and Ohaiyo are some control freaks. Those 2 are probably the same reason they dumped DJ, Midone and 343. Absolutely no reason they would have dropped those guys after Ti6 unless there were major personality conflicts. Seems like you have to be extremely thick skinned to be able to withstand them crapping on you nonstop.

shira

Finally watched True Sight EP 2

Mushi and Ohaiyo are some control freaks. Those 2 are probably the same reason they dumped DJ, Midone and 343. Absolutely no reason they would have dropped those guys after Ti6 unless there were major personality conflicts. Seems like you have to be extremely thick skinned to be able to withstand them crapping on you nonstop.

Midone tried to kick Mushi.

Man, after round 2 two favorites will be out. EG, VP or Wings. Rough seeding for sure.
Still, I think single elimination is fun, lets see how it plays out.

Top Bottom