• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

eycvIgC.jpg
Too clean. Dota has upsets galore.

I'm pretty certain NP is tilted af and are kicking someone
WGU over OG
DC pull out a last pick meepo and beat Newbee
EG can also run the table if they want to

Oshimai

Too clean. Dota has upsets galore.

I'm pretty certain NP is tilted af and are kicking someone
WGU over OG
DC pull out a last pick meepo and beat Newbee
EG can also run the table if they want to

I don't disagree. Went "clean" last year as well and lost so many points by betting on OG.

Why do you think WG will make it that far? This is the first tournament I've heard of them and missed all of but one of their games this major.

Brodnax

Maybe they will add a damage per hit cap?, or as some people were saying carries will not be able to destroy an entire base by themselves.

shira

Havent watched any games since saturday, what are some of the best matchups to watch from the major?

Not sure what you mean do you mean what Sunday games where the best to watch or which matchups look best coming up?

Sunday games?
If you like non-stop fighting the Ad Finem games
If you like domination the LGD games
If you like crying the EG games
https://redd.it/5g7fj4

Wednesday games?
Most definitely Wings vs EG

Not sure what you mean do you mean what Sunday games where the best to watch or which matchups look best coming up?

Sunday games?
If you like non-stop fighting the Ad Finem games
If you like domination the LGD games
If you like crying the EG games
https://redd.it/5g7fj4

Wednesday games?
Most definitely Wings vs EG
Thx haha, meant best games I missed on Sunday.

Kopite

Losing a 2 hour plus game against a team you mega creeped whilst still ahving Tier 2 towers really takes it out of you
T0xlAQI.gif

shira

Losing a 2 hour plus game against a team you mega creeped whilst still ahving Tier 2 towers really takes it out of you
T0xlAQI.gif

EHOME-316x296.jpg

Don't give up. Same thing happened to EHOME at TI6 vs EG.

Oh wait they lost the 2nd game and disbanded.

Madouu

Is carry wyvern legit?

Certainly not with that build.

You want mana sustain into aghs, so like quick orchid probably. Orchid>Aghs>Bloodthorne or Orchid>Aghs>Bloodstone is how I see it work.

Or have an alch farm give you an aghs right as you finish your orchid for maximum power spike.

Wok

I have got matched with a guy (Venge) whom I had just reported for feeding in my previous game. I decided to go for Riki and follow him (Necro) all game.

ccFWNbS.png

It turned out you don't need to last hit on Riki. 369 GPM without a single last hit in a 55 min game. This is something that I suspected from my previous roaming Riki games at the Normal Bracket.

Whatever the timing is on Diffusal Blade, be it solely purchased from passive gold gain, you can win the game by getting the opponents to buy a gem and manage to take it away as fast as you can from them. They bought 2 on Lion and lost each in the following team fight.

It turned out you don't need to last hit on Riki. 369 GPM without a single last hit in a 55 min game. This is something that I suspected from my previous roaming Riki games at the Normal Bracket.

Whatever the timing is on Diffusal Blade, be it solely purchased from passive gold gain, you can win the game by getting the opponents to buy a gem and manage to take it away as fast as you can from them. They bought 2 on Lion and lost each in the following team fight.

Lul. Riki is so great in this meta, especially with Diffusal.

So many people buy Diffu and use the charges too quickly though, but denying 1.8K gold is no joke.

I especially love annoying Mid if they don't have a sentry by just denying and smacking them.

i think a part of ehome died after game one egainst eg

That game was so amazing, but must have been so demoralizing for EHOME.

inkls

Lul. Riki is so great in this meta, especially with Diffusal.

So many people buy Diffu and use the charges too quickly though, but denying 1.8K gold is no joke.

I especially love annoying Mid if they don't have a sentry by just denying and smacking them.

That game was so amazing, but must have been so demoralizing for EHOME.

was it in the newest true sight that they said that ppd wanted to call it, but fear pushed for them to play it out?

was it in the newest true sight that they said that ppd wanted to call it, but fear pushed for them to play it out?

Yeah I think so.

I miss Fear so much. One of my favorite carries.

The goodbye Valve posted when he retired, comparing his Free to Play interview where he just wanted to play Dota 2 and make it a career vs his TI win before retiring makes me choke up every time.

Did anyone else come to Boston for the tournament like me?

just you. fuck December in Boston.

Why they didn't hold this shit in Miami metro given the time of year is beyond me.

Let any US city (north, central, south) host Majors in the Spring, Summer and Fall. Winter should belong to southern US cities when they want to do one in the US. Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Austin (?), New Orleans, Phoenix, LA, San Diego all have above average venues and hotel accommodations.

Hylian7

just you. fuck December in Boston.

Why they didn't hold this shit in Miami metro given the time of year is beyond me.

Let any US city (north, central, south) host Majors in the Spring, Summer and Fall. Winter should belong to southern US cities when they want to do one in the US. Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Austin (?), New Orleans, Phoenix, LA, San Diego all have above average venues and hotel accommodations.
Yes please. Give Austin Major.

Top Bottom