• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

rac

Banned
Are you attending the Major?

Also, I haven't seen any shop yet, but I haven't looked that closely.

I wish, forgot about the tickets for a few hours and then they were sold out.

I would imagine I could still go and check out the shop though since its in a hotel.

Hylian7

Still waiting for Valve to put some effort into the battle pass and put their millions of dollars into an iOS/Android App. Missed bracket predictions and 2 days of fantasy doter already. I don't play much so i would have loved to make those points.

Agreed, surprised this hasn't even happened for a TI yet. Would have been super useful there.

Wes

venison crêpe
This is the best game I've seen in ages. On a knife edge for so long. Both teams playing great.

Unbelievable ending. Wow.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
its_beautiful.jpg

As Lil said they should've just GG'ed out minute 1 not to waste their time.

Kopite

That game feels like most of my Alch games. Everything goes well and I get six slotted+Aghs but you just can't win.

Did Burning role swap to support? (I missed the first game)

Edit:

Holy shit I thought only Wisconsin called it a bubbler.

Also they better teach these dudes to say 'Park the car in the harvard yard'.

shira

Today isn't ending before like 9, is it? When the hell am I going to eat, they don't sell real food here.
Can you go in and out? Just get UberEats or some delivery

I wish, forgot about the tickets for a few hours and then they were sold out.

I would imagine I could still go and check out the shop though since its in a hotel.
Anyone can go to the Secret Shop. No ticket required

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So the secret shop is selling a blind box for $45. Its basically the TI6 goody bag, with a few extra things like a hat, a micro plush, a coffee cup. Has a Boston Major pin, which is nice, but overall bad value. They are also selling a Boston Major Shirt, which I grabbed.

Can't bring outside food in, so I snuck out to get pizza between the sets.

Also, I should be easy to spot in the audience the next game, I got my EG clacker things from TI6.

So the secret shop is selling a blind box for $45. Its basically the TI6 goody bag, with a few extra things like a hat, a micro plush, a coffee cup. Has a Boston Major pin, which is nice, but overall bad value. They are also selling a Boston Major Shirt, which I grabbed.

Can't bring outside food in, so I snuck out to get pizza between the sets.

Also, I should be easy to spot in the audience the next game, I got my EG clacker things from TI6.

do they sell chicken tenders or grossly overpriced hot dogs?
that would be the true ti experience

Chris R

No bringing food in makes sense since the event is being done in a theater and not an arena as much as that sucks for the people there.

Lots of food options less than a block or two away though it looks like.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
do they sell chicken tenders or grossly overpriced hot dogs?
that would be the true ti experience
No, they only sell snacks. Chips, candy, pretzels, cookies. All overpriced, none of it filling.

Also got $4 Sodas, but they only got stuff like RC Cola and 7UP.

mellz

PA going Deso into Battlefury. Sven not going HoTD, just love when the carries know how to itemize their heroes.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the TI curse claims its latest & greatest victim

i think just about everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong for wings in this game

Top Bottom