• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

pompidu

not enough bans, or rather, there are more higher priority bans than mirana

Mirana and timber should be auto first bans. 800dmg nuke every 10 secs is absurd. Dumb if you let her through.

This game needs a 6th ban. Been saying it for a long time now.

Twookie

Mirana and timber should be auto first bans. 800dmg nuke every 10 secs is absurd. Dumb if you let her through.

This game needs a 6th ban. Been saying it for a long time now.

but then you let through a bat, alch, drow, or od for example, or a team's comfort/staple hero. there are just so many good heroes right now, and mirana isn't unbeatable (although her aghs is indeed pretty nutters)

but then you let through a bat, alch, drow, or od for example, or a team's comfort/staple hero. there are just so many good heroes right now, and mirana isn't unbeatable (although her aghs is indeed pretty nutters)

Well you can't ban everything, and I like seeing people play well.

But yeah, at the moment SD / Luna / Mirana seem to be auto picks and / or bans.

bbd23

AF are adorable
smile.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly if this patch was just lich buffs with lobbies being able to watch the same replay I'd be content. Using share screen on Skype or having to stream the replay for coaching/analysis is very impractical.

Yazzees

dunno what to play now that i've finished ffxv but it sure as fuck wont be dota LMFAO HAHA Xd

hopefully the new patch wont be the csgo revolver launch times a thousand

Uriah

Since I have been sticking to offlane and occasional roamer / support my win rate has improved. Guess I wasn't a very good carry. And I never really cared for midlane.

Wok

Since I have been sticking to offlane and occasional roamer / support my win rate has improved. Guess I wasn't a very good carry. And I never really cared for midlane.

There is no point in going safelane without a proper support / friend playing support.

shira

There is no point in going safelane without a proper support / friend playing support.

So no-farm safelane, no-farm offlane, [insert X language speaker] reserved mid, supports who don't do anything

Yup this seems like all of my game

Wok

So no-farm safelane, no-farm offlane, [insert X language speaker] reserved mid, supports who don't do anything

Yup this seems like all of my game

Mid, jungle and offlane are all fine. Safelane is paradoxically the most risky lane if you solo-queue.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
giving EG alchemist is game losing, the hero is practically tailor-made to exactly what EG want to be doing

Top Bottom