• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Wok

Going to skip the test server? I figured they would release notes and test server on Monday, go live on Tuesday or Thursday.

APk8ask.png

tx5qMDx.png

5aely4c.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Going to skip the test server? I figured they would release notes and test server on Monday, go live on Tuesday or Thursday.
Supposedly the patch has been ready to drop for some time, just waiting for major to be over

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
VP working so hard to get back into the game and then making like four catastrophic decisions in a row, wew

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I think it might be either OG v DC or OG v NP.

Hell could even be OG v AF. That other half of the bracket is fucked up

inkls

I was hoping for patch notes today after the major but then I realized that the finals are tomorrow and not today. Ugh, I need something to tide me over for the week-end.

I don't play Morph very much so this might be a silly question. But I'm wondering why didn't he build a E-Blade?

WG team was quite tanky against magic damage (pipe/glimmer) so e-blade wouldn't work well. Plus they were losing anyway so I guess they would want to split push with manta.

Kopite

Hate to keep mentioning it but Purge comes on and my stream dies again!

Does something change on the Twitch end when the stream switches to Purge's section or something?

P.S. Legion pick by OG lul, EU learning from SEA.

Does something change on the Twitch end when the stream switches to Purge's section or something?

My stream keeps cutting out now. Not sure what's going on.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Its possible they change the broadcast resolution or quality for his stuff for some reason.

It's probably the chat spam. Try watching the popout player without chat and see if it happens next time.

Kopite

Monkey King's gonna be an illusion hero as well so he's either dumpster tier when he arrives or there'll be more hero specific nerfs to Luna, Naga, Alch, etc.

It's probably the chat spam. Try watching the popout player without chat and see if it happens next time.
This worked, thanks!

Wok

Imagine if Monkey King is some kind of hero who is weaker than his own illusions. Impossible to kill Roshan with, hard to farm on, but once he is farmed, relentless base siege with illusions.

Or if he can switch between him and his illusions like Spectre does, but more often. Micro-skills at work.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Best thing about the patch is not being able to play for 2 weeks after it comes out. Oh well, 2017 will be #theroadto5k for me

Top Bottom