• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

I'm curious about what they do with Phantom Lancer to make him relevant in the Monkey King era.

He will be a hero again guys.

Right? Right?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I wonder how long EG will continue to be overrated.
eli_zps0932edf9t8pw8.gif

Kopite

Best game I've watched live, plenty of great plays with funny brainfarts like not having TPs, not having detection multiple times against Mirana/Nyx thrown in and ODPixel going absolutely bonkers there was amazing watching
ggdire.gif

Is it me or has Ana improved on his invoker plays?

easy to look good with LC setups...and i mean he had so much front line with Warlock ult, ES flying all around and Sven running at people. It's like the dream for any damage-dealing backliner. But his reaction time was impeccable when he was ganked repeatedly.

As much as I am complaining about there not being patch notes, knowing that they're updating on a Sunday (and having to do emergency patches for new issues discovered etc) is a bold move on their part, so kudos to them.

I would have just waited till Monday myself!

Quesa

They want to make sure you savor your last few matches of 6.88, a patch the people liked so much they iterated on it seven times

pompidu

So why does Juggs ultimate work after it pops linkens and finds another target? This is the only target ultimate that gets this treatment. Makes no sense.

Top Bottom