• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Red UFO

image.php

Strider

Can't buy techies arcana until 28th because valve locked me out of market for adding funds with a gift card
cry.gif

I'll have you know HDMI cables are fucking hard to use bro

Ya you can accidentally plug in the hdmi to the cpu and not the gpu too many slots is tough yo

BHK3

Banned
oh yeah, especially since lp games are better than the normal ones.

I havent been in LP in years till yesterday, 7.00 hasn't culled the kids who can't read yet so I'm getting afk treants that think they're riki and Juggs manfighting at level 4 because they don't realize they didn't skill stats 4 times over so I've been abandoning. My LP had one single flame in it the whole time from my team and was pretty competent and quiet for the most part, decent game.

Hylian7

I havent been in LP in years till yesterday, 7.00 hasn't culled the kids who can't read yet so I'm getting afk treants that think they're riki and Juggs manfighting at level 4 because they don't realize they didn't skill stats 4 times over so I've been abandoning. My LP had one single flame in it the whole time from my team and was pretty competent and quiet for the most part, decent game.
But the Juggs didn't skill stats because you can't skill stats anymore!

t0rment

You have literally never contributed anything to this thread but vitriol and juvenile ramblings.

nice to see that you read all my posts on all dota threads.

i hardly ever post here anymore, now just because i made a 'suggestion', which i know it's useless, since even if it where applied to dota, nobody would ever forfeit, people just pile on me as if i insulted them or something.

Hylian7

nice to see that you read all my posts on all dota threads.

i hardly ever post here anymore, now just because i made a 'suggestion', which i know it's useless, since even if it where applied to dota, nobody would ever forfeit, people just pile on me as if i insulted them or something.
Dude take it from someone that used to be like you: You are just digging a deeper hole and not getting anywhere. Salt and vitriol isn't going to help. Blaming your teammates that don't speak the same language as you doesn't help either, even if they actually are the worst players on your team.

Just relax, focus on your play and coordinate with your teammates, no matter how bad you think they are or they actually are. Especially the "just relax" part, that has helped me win more games than anything.

Brodnax

Dude take it from someone that used to be like you: You are just digging a deeper hole and not getting anywhere. Salt and vitriol isn't going to help. Blaming your teammates that don't speak the same language as you doesn't help either, even if they actually are the worst players on your team.

Just relax, focus on your play and coordinate with your teammates, no matter how bad you think they are or they actually are. Especially the "just relax" part, that has helped me win more games than anything.

You are full of bs Hylian7, it's always my teamates fault that i'm losing at videogames.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, surrendering should be an option but only in 5 stacks.

Ketch

I guess I was thinking I couldn't pick Luna cus we already had a safe lane carry.

Can lifestealer be jungle or offlane?

I need the "a click towards enemy, activate ultimate/items, win fight" mids and offlaners.... Death prophet?

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
If I really want to pick a hero and it does not not fit I just say fuck it pick the hero and take the hero offlane.

Aselith

I guess I was thinking I couldn't pick Luna cus we already had a safe lane carry.

Can lifestealer be jungle or offlane?

I need the "a click towards enemy, activate ultimate/items, win fight" mids and offlaners.... Death prophet?

Umm, this is Dota. You just pick what you want to play and then start feeding if they complain while spamming "gg"

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got a $50 Steam gift card from a brother and thinking about Witcher 3 with both expansions for 30 and Doom for 20.

Approve or disapprove?

Top Bottom