• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

Envy less than half net worth of enemy mid.
misc-fEEd.png

RIP EE

man they absolutely to deep-dicked.

cute dominated creep concept, but felt really cheesy given the lost item slot. I sort of feel like if you're buying a dom helm on the carry for anything other than something like a pack aura, the team is probably better off letting a support buy it.

idk.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
watching naga games is like watching someone play a really boring horde custom game

[edit] on a really bad connection because every 30 seconds your game lags out and you can't move

shira

Format:
- 8 teams (1st 100k, 2nd 50k, 3/4th 25k, 5-8th 12.5k)
- two GSL groups of 4
- bottom 2 teams of each group eliminated
- remaining 4 teams play single elimination playoff

Today
- Four Bo3 (all elimination)

t1483756200z1.png

1. NP vs Fnatic

t1483769100z1.png

2. XTN vs WGU

t1483782000z1.png

3. VP vs Win1

t1483794900z1.png

4. Wings vs Win2

Hylian7

They really need to make the Shrines where you have to left click them and use a skill when your hero is in range. I have set them off on accident so many times, especially the ones in base.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
need 2 lads for a CSGO inhouse, leggo boys

add anbokr (anbokrino?) on steam if u wanna play some cs (i have a lot of you on friends already too)

52club

Purge got put on tilt when mid rubick went 60 gpm over 50 damage at lvl 10. I can't blame him, but damn he couldn't move past it. It was game two of wings vs execration.

Top Bottom