• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Strider

DC

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Yeah, your so power buffed in this game just get some travels and just keep jumping lanes. Easy to push now.

3 years later and I think I'm done. Game isn't fun anymore, it's just a chaotic mess

Wouldn't it be easy to counter for the same reasons? ?
Unless its Keepo

Hylian7

https://www.opendota.com/matches/2901722430

I hope the other team here learned a valuable lesson: Don't buy a celebratory Rapier on Razor when there's a Medusa on the other team.

We were losing this game and should have lost this...Razor died and I got my hands on the Rapier and the rest of the game was over from there. We skipped rax and went straight for gg when we won the next fight or two.

pompidu

Wouldn't it be easy to counter for the same reasons? ?
Unless its Keepo

When your down, specially with the other team getting talent boost before you, it's hard to come back. This game would be more level with the XP and free gold talents removed.

I'm still surprised that they're even creeps in the game. The game didn't evolve this patch, it was remixed. This ain't DotA anymore. Maybe at extreme high level play it is, but this game is more like it's competition, which is a bad thing.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
When your down, specially with the other team getting talent boost before you, it's hard to come back. This game would be more level with the XP and free gold talents removed.

I'm still surprised that they're even creeps in the game. The game didn't evolve this patch, it was remixed. This ain't DotA anymore. Maybe at extreme high level play it is, but this game is more like it's competition, which is a bad thing.

So it's not ratting that's the issue it's snowballing? I'm sorry your experience has degraded but this is obviously emotional hyperbole. As I said the last time I was in here responding to one of your posts the game hasn't changed at its core.

EDIT: I guess you mentioned snowballing in the first post of this chain, and yeah it can be an issue if your draft and play don't respond accordingly. But you can't really have a snowballing issue and a ratting issue, one eats the other.

I don't think the extra XP/ GPM talents are actually worth it most of the time. They have almost universally lower winrates on dotabuff.

shira

2017-01-08 15:55:36 PDT Biryu (Dat Ha) Doo Wop Joined the Team
2017-01-08 15:54:04 PDT Yawar (Hassan) Doo Wop Joined the Team
2017-01-08 15:42:38 PDT Sneyking (JingJun Wu) Doo Wop Joined the Team
2017-01-08 15:33:59 PDT 747 (747) Doo Wop Joined the Team
2017-01-08 15:27:17 PDT Clairvoyance (Aaron Kim) Doo Wop Joined the Team

The M.O.B

https://www.opendota.com/matches/2901722430

I hope the other team here learned a valuable lesson: Don't buy a celebratory Rapier on Razor when there's a Medusa on the other team.

We were losing this game and should have lost this...Razor died and I got my hands on the Rapier and the rest of the game was over from there. We skipped rax and went straight for gg when we won the next fight or two.

I swear it feels like Dota is just toying with me at this point. I was literally on the opposite of side of what happened to me 2 weeks ago.

shira

Nintendo Conference Jan 12
Chinese New Year Jan 28- Feb 2
Mirana Statue ships Jan 31

Lan sched

t1484190000z4.png

Jan 12-15
WESG Changzhou, CN
$1500k
24: Aboshamalah, Dark Passage, bravado, Duobao, Cloud 9, Horde, Alliance, Ukraine, Comanche, Romania, Fantastic5, Ne Rusb, Infamous, SG, Dilecom, Tshow, Vultur, One, 2bornot2b, nolife, s1, sigtrust, maxy, TNC

Jan 19-22
DotaPit 5 Split, CRO
$125k
8: DC, Secret, VP, Faceless, OG, EG, iG, Elements

Feb 23-26
SLi Season 3 Shanghai, CN
$300k
8: Wings, iGV, VGJ, 5 TBD

Kiev Major Open Qualifier Mar 6-9, Regional Qualifier Mar 10-13, Kiev Major Apr 20-23

TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25, Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29, LAN Early Aug(?)

?
EPICENTER 2017 Moscow, RU
?
?

?
DAC 2017 Shanghai, CN
?
?

Top Bottom