• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Chris R

109 learning to play 7.01 supports
charm_smile.gif

The tree plays were legit from the little bit I watched, wanna play 4/4/0 tree now

SaniOYOYOY

LutZmzh.png

support monkey is just insanity :D the 3 times lost was: 1 leaver, 2 went offlane, and 3 countered hard by sladar and wr.

just pull and steal bounty rune. once 3 start killing left and right

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I really want that new Asus monitor but I got about 18 months of car payments left so maybe I should just pay that off instead.

52club

Man having a communications ban makes you such a liability to your team. I'm not saying I didn't earn it, but it costs your team more than it does you (assuming you aren't crazy toxic) which being honest about gameplay decisions isn't in my book.

The funny thing was I got 24 hours, and by the time I came back it had expired. However, they seemed to apply it for one game.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
honestly speaking, is redoing a heroes textures not allowed? Set ALWAYS have to be some kind of tacky armor. My guess that's arcana only territory, but idk.

the way the heroes work is that they have a kind of base model that can't be changed and then there's kind of 'parts' on the base model that can be changed (remodelled, new textures etc.) so when you get that in-game bug where the characters are 'naked', what's actually happened is that the game has loaded the base model but none of the cosmetic parts (even the base ones).

the way the heroes work is that they have a kind of base model that can't be changed and then there's kind of 'parts' on the base model that can be changed (remodelled, new textures etc.) so when you get that in-game bug where the characters are 'naked', what's actually happened is that the game has loaded the base model but none of the cosmetic parts (even the base ones).

I see. Still, why the fuck would a bird wear armor on something as flexible as wings.

what's the issue? i don't see anything wrong with a 12 second bkb piercing ravage...?

sorry just saw this. I thought it was hilarious and sad because he got insta-bashed by one of the ult statues which was long enough for MK to notice, then abyssal, then murder. No counterplay opportunities of any kind.

Max

I am not Max
Because Valve adds features to not use them or discard them. AKA they deleted guild chat, which is what we used.

Now, on that note. Is there a discord channel?
oh right i must've missed the part where it went from guild chat to channels

but why not just go to the channel as a replacement

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
oh right i must've missed the part where it went from guild chat to channels

but why not just go to the channel as a replacement
Because Discord is awesome.

It has however cut down on a lot posting here. Any regular here should have noticed the slower traffic.

shira

Format:
- 8 teams (1st 100k, 2nd 50k, 3/4th 25k, 5-8th 12.5k)
- two GSL groups of 4
- bottom 2 teams of each group eliminated
- remaining 4 teams play single elimination playoff
- first match Bo1, then Bo3, Bo5 GF

Today
- Six matches (all non-elimination)
- Four Bo1's
t1483669800z1.png

1. VP vs Fnatic
2. Newbee vs NP
t1483675200z1.png

3. DC vs XTN
4. Wings vs WGU

- Two Bo3's
t1483680000z1.png

5. Winner 1 vs Winner 2
t1483692900z1.png

6. Winner 3 vs Winner 4

Imperial is pure trash

Singu, and Imperial. That's not a bad streaming lineup

Quesa

have they still not fixed the fps issues, or is it just me? Is there a good workaround? Getting 20fps whereas before I was getting 60.

Top Bottom