• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

DrPizza

Banned
Yeah, I tend to go 1-4-1 though I think I was something like 1-3-2 in my most recent game because I wanted a little more EHP. Desolate is her only real farming skill, and it's the one that makes cleanup kills after teamfights easiest, so maxing it first seems obvious to me.

The scaling of dispersion isn't great, but 20% EHP isn't something to ignore, and it's always fun to get a dispersion kill on someone who's fleeing while their teammates continue to punch you.

shira

t1484280000z1.png

https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo
charm_hush.gif
misc-fEEd.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm sure that you simply always go into their jungle as five to contest one of their runes, and anything else is a completely suboptimal strategy.

Uriah

Why am I not surprised I managed to lose a 60 minute game when my team was up 2 rax because my team wanted to dive the enemy team instead of hit the final set of rax?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I really want to play Zelda. I don't want to pay $300+ to play Zelda.

All in all I'm just super disappointed that Nintendo's storied handheld division is dying so that it can be merged into yet another gimmicky disaster of a home console.

I wanted so bad to be sold on it going into the presentation, but it looks so bad.

$300 USD for portable Puyo Puyo Tetris is a DAMN STEAL.

Not to mention we're getting JoJo's Bizarre Punchout too, alongside Miyazaki Zelda and Fire Emblem without all the lame story shit.

Let's fucking go. Gimme Bayonetta 2 and Melee as backwards compatible or a port and it'll be my go-to handheld.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wait, fucking Puyo Tetris? Day 1 I guess. Damn it Nintendo.

Twookie

new zelda looks awesome, but echoing liquid here, 300 dollars for a single game is max ew

it's REALLY tempting though

mario in a real world setting is surreal and weird to me, but the game is going to be killer as they always end up being

kionedrik

Isn't it 300$ for the console + 70$ for zelda?
I may buy it in 2 years, when there's a bundle at a reasonable price and a decent sized library.

Twookie

i mean yeah, but buying a console for a single game probably isn't worth it no matter what unless the game and console is cheap, which isn't the case sadly ;_;

the controllers too costs so much wtf

even having to pay for online too now

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Hylian7

I'm a dingus that buys consoles at launch and am preordering a Switch.

TBH I have yet to regret buying a console at launch.

Also:

SHIN.
MEGAMI.
TENSEI.
ON CONSOLE.
3D DEMONS.

LiQuid!

I have no reason to believe there won't eventually be more than enough reasons for me to want to own a Switch, especially if its actually going to be encompassing what's left of their handheld output. I'm not going to let that stop me from pissing in the Cheerios of everybody who's actually excited about it after that wack ass presentation. I actually can't even fathom that they came out of the gate with fucking motion controls in 2017 and that their DOGSHIT online is going to be a paid service. What a world we live in. Can't wait to fork out a monthly fee to play MonHun with my friends and trade god damned Pokeymans. Disgusting tbh.

Hylian7

That's the real megaton
Did they say if it's "switch" exclusive or not?

I don't think so, but it seems likely.

More like the real MEGATEN, amirite?

I agree though, that was easily the most impressive thing for me. I really didn't expect they were going to reveal what was on that SMT 25th anniversary thing this soon.

So excited for super mario donk

NEW DONK CITY had me laughing.

Pre-ordered. For those of you with Amazon Prime, if you plan to pre-order the switch you can do so and get the discount on game pre-orders too.

Think I just saved like $70-80 total from the Prime discount on pre-orders alone.

Then you can sub to your favorite Doto streamer too.

Hylian7

NEW DONK CITY had me laughing.

Pre-ordered. For those of you with Amazon Prime, if you plan to pre-order the switch you can do so and get the discount on game pre-orders too.

Think I just saved like $70-80 total from the Prime discount on pre-orders alone.

Then you can sub to your favorite Doto streamer too.

I went to a Gamestop to preorder the Switch. Really fucking stupid Amazon decided "lol fuck you, opening preorders at 2am"

I want to find the special edition of BotW, but it's seeming less likely to happen so I will probably order the game from Amazon.

shira

Nintendo is like the carnies that come into town every 5 years.

Hey come try our carnie food and try our 25 year old rides. They look brand new because we put a fresh coat of paint on em.

Except this time the Entrance fee is $400 CDN and each ticket costs $100 CDN.

Nintendo is like the carnies that come into town every 5 years.

Hey come try our carnie food and try our 25 year old rides. They look brand new because we put a fresh coat of paint on em.

Except this time the Entrance fee is $400 CDN and each ticket costs $100 CDN.

When you find a carnival that can give me an experience like Bayonetta 2 let me know so I can follow it around.

Any site or thread I can check for an analysis on VR? I haven't followed the whole thing too much because VR makes me nauseous within minutes but I do wonder what happened to it. Feels about as "lively" and successful as Kinect back then but maybe I'm just wrong. Wonder if all the people who claimed DOA turned out right or if the jury's still out.

Top Bottom