• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

mooncakes

alright, which one of you came up with the Lone Druid sniper built?

This is cancerous. This Lone Druid sniper built is a better Sniper than Sniper..

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
100 min and 80 min loss against techies = two reports for techies

shira

http://npgame.gg/news/bone-7-joins-team-np-as-coach/
I'm happy to join Team NP as their coach. I bring to the table a deep understanding of how my former teammates operate and think about the game. We shared many memories in the past and I look forward to building something great together. Maybe it takes being a coach to convince my team to buy TPs.
misc-fEEd.png

I get that it's supposed to elicit a chuckle but tbh it comes across as petty

not to mention "I bring to the table a deep understanding of how my former teammates operate and think about the game" is demonstrably false

Acinixys

I just think he sucks becuase of how much he gets carried by his teams. How he's a position 1 is beyond me.

He should stick to support

The few games he played with Secret when they formed really let him shine in that position

Oh look, another event for Overwatch ;_;

Overwatch brought in more than $500 million last year

Im sure Blizzard has a huge team working on it constantly. One programmer and 60 artists

Dota is IF and that one dude who got tired of pitching ideas for HL3

shira

>The geographic distance factor in matchmaking now has a different value for each server.

Pinoy AND Peruvian teammates on USE.

SeemsGood

kasane

it seems like just about everyone reports at the 5k+ bracket

i got 6 commends and 3 reports again for doing absolutely nothing toxic

manfestival

so I opened up a dota stream since its been a while since I last played it as well as watched anything dota 2. I know there were some drastic changes that took place but GEEZ there were a ton of changes!

Hylian7

https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/status/824005941993623552

CyborgMatt posted this on Twitter yesterday.

This was actually something I had always wondered about, and before I was into Dota/had some semblance of an idea of what I was doing, I had played League of Legends before, and had a false perception that the map actually worked that way, because I noticed every time I played I was always in the lower left of the map. I was incorrect on this obviously, but I wondered how something like this would work.

I doubt pro players would use it, but it might be an interesting option to make available, especially for people prone to minimap clicking when trying to move south. While there is the issue of many models in the map designed to only be viewed from one angle, that's fairly easy to fix for something like this.

I honestly doubt I would use this full time either if it were to become an option, but I would definitely give it a shot once or twice.

Red UFO

https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/status/824005941993623552

CyborgMatt posted this on Twitter yesterday.

This was actually something I had always wondered about, and before I was into Dota/had some semblance of an idea of what I was doing, I had played League of Legends before, and had a false perception that the map actually worked that way, because I noticed every time I played I was always in the lower left of the map. I was incorrect on this obviously, but I wondered how something like this would work.

I doubt pro players would use it, but it might be an interesting option to make available, especially for people prone to minimap clicking when trying to move south. While there is the issue of many models in the map designed to only be viewed from one angle, that's fairly easy to fix for something like this.

I honestly doubt I would use this full time either if it were to become an option, but I would definitely give it a shot once or twice.
It would completely break the way juking and vision works. Hiding behind a tree from your perspective would be hiding in front of it for the enemy team.

Hylian7

It would completely break the way juking and vision works. Hiding behind a tree from your perspective would be hiding in front of it for the enemy team.

Not sure I get what you mean. The vision system still works the same as it always has.

If I am standing on the north side of a tree right now, and my opponent stands on the south side, I can't see them (unless there's a ward or something on the other side). The same thing goes on no matter what sides of the tree my opponent and I are standing on.

Red UFO

Not sure I get what you mean. The vision system still works the same as it always has.

If I am standing on the north side of a tree right now, and my opponent stands on the south side, I can't see them (unless there's a ward or something on the other side). The same thing goes on no matter what sides of the tree my opponent and I are standing on.

You're right, ignore me!

Top Bottom