• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

how do u get the rosh

Some traders have spent $400-1000 buying chests and recycling for 20k dark moon points.

#nodice

kunk-rum.gif

Jadax

NA Politics 4Head
Yeah no. Also lol at you using the word "faction" like a dog whistle.
Been playing a lot of AoE and the word sort of just slipped in.

Did you seriously just justify racial profiling?!
That wasn't my intent. I said it makes sense that countries give more attention to people from certain countries. And it probably won't make a difference but I'm of Asian decent, and I still believe this is one of the easiest/safer ways to 'check' travellers at ports of entry into any country, even though I get taken aside 9/10 times even though I'm a fso.

Probably shouldn't go too deep into this, it's a dota 2 thread after all. Apologies to anyone who was insulted by my comments.

Gaaraz

Man, Dark Moon is making me realise just how bad I am at Dota. I even try to look at what other people are doing - the heroes they pick, their play style, their item builds etc, but still I'm having no impact :(

That wasn't my intent. I said it makes sense that countries give more attention to people from certain countries. And it probably won't make a difference but I'm of Asian decent, and I still believe this is one of the easiest/safer ways to 'check' travellers at ports of entry into any country, even though I get taken aside 9/10 times even though I'm a fso.

It makes sense to check passports.

Asking if having a "funny name" is a reason why you should be worried about visiting the US is pretty abysmal.

shira

XJJL4So.jpg

Hmm the bunny seems bigger and smaller depending on perspective

i really like it, are they gonna start shipping out the statue soon? i want mine so badly

it should get some particle effects tho

Check your pre-order on valvestore.welovefine.com

Artanisix

XJJL4So.jpg

Hmm the bunny seems bigger and smaller depending on perspective

Check your pre-order on valvestore.welovefine.com

shiet my credit card information has changed since september. i sent them an email but dont see a way to change it on welovefine, do you know how to change it?

shira

shiet my credit card information has changed since september. i sent them an email but dont see a way to change it on welovefine, do you know how to change it?

Their customer service is notoriously awful.

I think it's bascially a Chinese factory that takes orders and they have like 3 people in an office in LA or something that upkeeps the webstore and social media.

#goodluck

bbd23

Learning earth spirit here. having a great time but im so lost early game. feels very difficult to get anything done

mid game is super fun though

Qvoth

got a very rare sven set from an old treasure chest after finishing my 1st dark moon game :3

my brother who plays dota more likes sven and i wanna give it to him, but it says not tradeable or marketable, and there's no option to gift wrap it when i right click, can anyone explain?
wtzgU.gif

quoting myself, can anybody help? :<

Artanisix

Their customer service is notoriously awful.

I think it's bascially a Chinese factory that takes orders and they have like 3 people in an office in LA or something that upkeeps the webstore and social media.

#goodluck

what kind of dumbass online store doesnt have any option to change billing information

Chris R

So Dark Seers wall is pretty damn good in the event.

edit: that bunny is the item? sheeesh.... kinda glad I got my cancel in lol

Quesa

When does the daily bonus cycle? I haven't played today and don't see it show I have it. Wish it gave you a countdown or something...

Smithy C

Damn that last Dark Moon Invoker is no joke. Tornadoes that take half your HP just flying everywhere. Got him down to 1/4 life and we wiped.

Chris R

It should clearly say in the item description "tradable in 3 months" if that is the case.

I've just been recycling my chests.

If I get a chest with an item I don't mind I'll open it and risk it, but I haven't had a chest like that yet.

Screw the spin today, landed on the spin again next to roshling ;_;

Top Bottom