• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPAGE
charm_surprise.gif
charm_surprise.gif

Envy is good at pressing buttons and farming but that is literally all he is good at. He needs someone to be babysitting him throughout the game and he needs to not be the captain.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Some day you will back a winner Bull, but today is not that day..

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Honestly, the qualifiers have become way too stacked. There are too many C-tier players scattered among so many teams that all of them suck on such an equal level and there are only so many slots for undeserving losers in the actual main event.

pompidu

Haven't played anything but ability draft since the MK bs, come back to all pick just to see what's up. Still the same bs hero.

The format is so bad. I was hoping EG got eliminated in Boston Round 1, that way they would have lawyer bitched to Valve begging for double elim.

I'm not a fan of it either. I think Double Elim is more interesting because it ensures the 2 best teams make it to the end. I feel like Ad Finem--while exciting--was a huge fluke considering they haven't even qualified for another LAN since Boston. Were it not for the Bo3 Single Elim format I guarantee Ad Finem wouldn't have made it to the Grand Finals.

EDIT: Swindlez with the 400 GPM Kotl x_x

Top Bottom