• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

SA also going to game 3

Soft serve?! Neither of those is a chocobanana, what kind of weeb does EE think he is??

The best kind

Kiev Day 5 of 4
C5bsT4i.jpg

Day 5
- one LB single elimination Bo3
- plus a final Bo3 for the final qualifier spot

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Kiev_Major/2017/Main_Qualifiers
7 qualified teams
CN iGV
CN
SEA Faceless
SEA TnC
EU Secret
CIS VP
NA Onyx
SA SG

https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

t1489464000z1.png

Day 4* China (1 slots for 3 teams) Reddit Survival Guide
1. CDEC(inflame) vs VG(End/Zyf)
2. iG(BurNing) vs Winner 1 [Winner to Kiev]

Is that a Zfreek position 4 Jungle BS? What?

Committing way too much of Slardar's time to interrupting Bloodseeker. He's still out-csing Abaddon with no exp or gold for Slardar...

Chris R

Can someone PM me the Match ID for NA Game 3? Had to help my parents clear out carpet for hardwood flooring so I didn't watch it, and the game isn't anywhere in client for me to watch? I click on the Major tab and there is nothing there except for dates and $3,000,000 grand prize info :(

Can someone PM me the Match ID for NA Game 3? Had to help my parents clear out carpet for hardwood flooring so I didn't watch it, and the game isn't anywhere in client for me to watch? I click on the Major tab and there is nothing there except for dates and $3,000,000 grand prize info :(

Can't you get the match ID from dotabuff?

Chris R

Can't you get the match ID from dotabuff?

Ya, but I was trying to avoid spoilers, but then after I put in the ID shira gave me it pulled up the scoreboard lul

Well, can't wait to see the game whenever the replay is available. Hoping everyone else knows ya gotta ban Maapo now.

Chris R

Would love to know the exact dates for TI7.... thinking I won't make it this year though :(

edit: ya 7th-12th would not work for me at all right now :(

shira

No they aren't.

He won't be banned from coming but he will almost certainly get a shake down at the airport.

I'm sure it's going to be tough for any foreign-newish players that are not established e-sports athletes
Secret become the 4th team invited to Manila

Dates of Interest
Mar 21 Epicenter LAN announcment
May 1 Winter Battle Pass ends

Pro Dota Results
- Mar 12-14 Kiev Major FL, TnC, iG, iGV, VP, SG, Secret, Onyx qualify for LAN
- Feb 26 SLi3 1. TL 2. VGJ 3. TNC/OG
- Feb 20 D2CL 10 1. Horde 2. Friends 3. Effect/Fieve
- Feb 17 EM 3.0 1. OG 2. Col 3. Onyx/[A]
- Feb 13 DAC 2017 NP and Empire qualify for LAN
- Feb 10 DAC 2017 Faceless and Liquid qualify for LAN
- Feb 3 SLi 3 DC qualify for LAN
- Jan 31 SLi 3 Liquid, Secret qualify for LAN
- Jan 25 SLi 3 TNC qualify for LAN
- Jan 22 DotaPit 5 1. EG 2. OG 3. FL
- Jan 14-15 DAC 2017 iG, VGJ, LFY, iGV qualify for LAN
- Jan 15 WESG: 1. TNC 2. C9 3. [A]
- Jan 7 ESL Genting 1. DC 2. NB 3. VP/Wings

March
t1490680800z4.png

Mar 28-Apr 4
DAC 2017 LAN Shanghai, CN
$500k
12: Wings, OG, EG, NB, iG, VGJ, LFY, iGV, NP, FL, TL, Empire

April
Apr 27-30
Kiev Major LAN Kiev, UKR
$3000k
16: EG, OG, Wings, DC, NB, VGJ, iG, iGV, SG, Onyx, VP, Secret, TnC, FL, TL, ex-AF

May
May 26-28
The Masters Manila, PHL
$250k
8: EG, OG, NB, Secret, 4 TBD

May 30-Jun 3
Zotac Cup Masters Tapei, TW
$100k
8: 8 TBD

June
?
EPICENTER 2017 LAN Moscow, RU
?
?

TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25
TI7 Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29

July
July 7-9
Final Match LAN Lima, PER
$50k
8: MVP, Midas, 6 TBD

August
early August
TI7 LAN Seattle, USA
?
?: ?

Oct 28-29
ESL One Hamburg LAN, Hamburg, GER
$250k
8: TBD

Anyone know why it keeps going to showcase view when I scroll up with my mouse wheel, even though I removed that function? Keep accidentally doing it, and it fucks me up.

Hylian7

Anyone know why it keeps going to showcase view when I scroll up with my mouse wheel, even though I removed that function? Keep accidentally doing it, and it fucks me up.

Did you accidentally bind it to showcase view? Check your options and make sure you didn't. If you want to unbind showcase view (I would since you don't really need it in gameplay and if you really want to use it, you can just click the button on the hero portrait), just click the binding for it and hit Esc.

I'm sure it's going to be tough for any foreign-newish players that are not established e-sports athletes

It's going to be tough for anyone with a funny name or that visited one of the countries on the list.

E-Sports or not, even American citizens are having problems getting through customs if they fit the right profile.

Did you accidentally bind it to showcase view? Check your options and make sure you didn't. If you want to unbind showcase view (I would since you don't really need it in gameplay and if you really want to use it, you can just click the button on the hero portrait), just click the binding for it and hit Esc.

Still broken, ended up putting Mouse Wheel Up on 'Select Hero' just to get it away from such an annoying function

Shouldn't have any drawbacks. Hopefully anyway :p

Top Bottom