• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

C7V7rkaXwAQvvj9.jpg
DAC online compendium
currently available
- voting for allstar, 1v1
- free with steam browser login

coming soon
- item chest 3/22
- predictions 3/25

Full Pro LAN schedule: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217352553&postcount=3587

March
t1490684400z4.png

Mar 28-Apr 4
DAC 2017 LAN Shanghai, CN
$500k
12: Wings, OG, EG, NB, iG, VGJ, LFY, iGV, NP, FL, TL, Empire

Kopite

Has anyone muted everyone and just played before? The toxicity in my recent games(from myself especially) is surely unhealthy. I'd be cool if I could just rage/flame knowing I'm hurting no one.

Can someone explain to me why pa is so popular this patch?
Change to dagger was a pretty decent buff, removing lifesteal from helm also meant more players experimented with Deso PA which is the best way to play her now. Less players bought Battle Fury and realised PA is extremely strong fighting carry around her Level 7 or so.

shira

Has anyone muted everyone and just played before? The toxicity in my recent games(from myself especially) is surely unhealthy. I'd be cool if I could just rage/flame knowing I'm hurting no one.

https://www.opendota.com/matches/3065511087
https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3065511087
Game starts
[full mute]
We 5man Rosh for gg push with 15k gold lead
Sven denies aegis and feeds
[unmute]
QoP defends his decision to deny aegis
[full mute]
. . .

These andromeda scores. GG
I'll just spend my money on an arcana.

Good thing it runs 4k 60fps on a 1080ti

Hylian7

These andromeda scores. GG
I'll just spend my money on an arcana.

At first I looked at the numbers and was like "wtf those aren't bad" (they actually aren't bad if you're only looking at numbers), but the review text made it sound worse than the score they gave it.

J2d

Can u buy an old compendium (dac) and get the two treasures? Was looking at the treasures on the market and its seems like there 2$ to be made here..

Gaaraz

Not sure how I feel about the battle pass. A friend very kindly got one for me recently and I feel determined to get to level 60, but today I've played 4 games as Oracle for my daily challenge and hated every single one. Lost them all and played badly, causing my friends in various parties to lose too.

I know I don't have to do the quests, but I'm just saying that I think it causes just as much frustration as it does enjoyment.

G.ZZZ

It's funny how people that agree with your opinions tend to do so on most topics, from pol to economics to video games, even if they are the most different things ever. Like, having a brain is a real thing!

inkls

It's funny how people that agree with your opinions tend to do so on most topics, from pol to economics to video games, even if they are the most different things ever. Like, having a brain is a real thing!

Do you have a source for that last bit?

dota is just boring tbh

also for some reason I couldn't control warlock golems with ctrl either when I tried it, which is lame

coaching teams and going through the motions of being called a fag the first time I type something to "I'm reporting for comm abuse" after they start feeding and I cackle a bit is always a joy, though

Twookie

i played a dota game yesterday

it was alright

super hyped for dac though, and kiev. pro dota is ��

too many good games coming out to be stressing over dota tbh

hyped for DAC though

yup. lots of good games coming out now I'd rather spend my time on.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here who plays dota talks about it in discord :spycat:

Hylian7

They ever gonna change PAs ultimate so it's not just pure RNJESUS?

It's not pure RNGesus though, it's on PRD like most of hte other RNG-based things in the game.

Attack Speed is what gives it the most chances to proc, and your second skill give syou that.

shira

http://epicenter.gg/en

Another EPICENTER tournament in Dota 2 will take place in Moscow this summer.

Moscow is going to become the heart of eSports for the third time. In May 2016 Epic Esports Events held one of the most memorable tournaments in Dota 2. It’s time to amaze you once again!

The qualifiers for the event in Europe, the CIS, North America, China and other regions will start in May. The group stage of EPICENTER will occur on June 4–7. The playoffs will take place in VTB Ice Palace on June 9–11. Million viewers will watch the world’s ten best teams fight for the $500,000 prize pool.

Ticket sale for the EPICENTER: Moscow playoffs starts in April. Follow our announcements attentively and don’t miss the beginning of the sale if you want to attend the tournament!

Moreover, a cosplay contest will be held as a part of EPICENTER: Moscow. Everyone will be able to take part in it. The best participants will get an opportunity to perform on the main stage and fight for the prize pool of 200,000 rubles. We will start accepting applications in the near future.

There will be a great show, meetings with favorite players, lots of gifts and contests. We hope that this EPICENTER: Moscow won’t leave anyone indifferent and will become a real celebration for all video games fans!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is why Dota 2 turned to a trash fire.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyEntertainingHyenaDerp

I complained about this type of crap when battle passes first became a thing and got shit on by all you marks. History has proven me right. All they care about is Dota printing money, they don't give a damn about the game itself.

Top Bottom