• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Moppeh

Banned
Well yes, but his kit also lends itself to just dumpstering the enemy lanes early with zero farm requried.

I guess that makes sense. I missed the early game, but I'm assuming he just used his crazy mobility to go the each lane, gank from the trees and stun, right?

So he's played like some pseudo-Shaker that doesn't need a blink? Is that at all accurate?

I guess that makes sense. I missed the early game, but I'm assuming he just used his crazy mobility to go the each lane, gank from the trees and stun, right?

So he's played like some pseudo-Shaker that doesn't need a blink? Is that at all accurate?

Not really like Shaker, more like Riki except more mobile and w/a long-range stun.

Hylian7

Why are pro teams letting Monkey King through? Did they somehow not realize that hero is still broken?

Also Nier is great. I made the mistake of turning it up to high at first on my machine, bad idea as I was getting sub-20 framerates. I turned it down to medium with AA and AO off, and now I get 40s-50s. Not the greatest port, but it works.

shira

Shiiiiiiiiet PGL has a fucking monopoly on doto
C7J4poHXQAAueUP.jpg
Guest starring EG CEO:
salty.gif

The color pallet was like the only thing keeping the jugg arcana from being my favorite so im glad they changed it. I just wish I had some good sets to go along with my expensive hat

Hylian7

Beat Ganon in BotW, but there's more I still want to see.

Still my favorite game of all time.

Also, people were disappointed by the final boss?! I thought it was awesome.

Fevaweva

Man, we could've had an IO Arcana right about now.

Literally every game I play has a Juggernaut in it, even more than usual. EURGH.

The Arcana looks great though.

inkls

Man, we could've had an IO Arcana right about now.

Literally every game I play has a Juggernaut in it, even more than usual. EURGH.

The Arcana looks great though.

So you're wishing instead of more juggs you want more wisps picks in your pubs?

DW people are gonna try to ruin the vote again for their meme shit this year instead of voting for invoker or rubick for arcana.

NewGame

Banned
i swear according to dotabuff every hero is best countered by wisp

Wisp is a funny hero, I always try to play him in pubs (41% win rate). DotA buff isn't good at descerning the effectiveness of supports because team composition really decides if you're going to make it break.

shira

Holy shit pubs are unplayable.
Every single game is worse than LPQ

I guess that's what happens when you let all the inmates out.

NewGame

Banned
Okay for some reason my dota wouldn't update so I deleted the game and went to reinstall and now I just get connection time out errors. This is exclusively just dota for the past two days volvo pls fix

EDIT:
nvm changed download region to china seems to have fixed it.

Top Bottom